A total of 3,029 BSP foreclosed properties are available for for negotiated sale, according to their list of properties updated as of July 2, 2020. This updated list is from the Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP). Details below.
Table of Contents
- 1 View the list of BSP foreclosed properties
- 2 Foreclosed Properties Search (FPS) – Search all foreclosed properties in the Philippines
- 3 Browse all locations with foreclosed properties by Province/City
- 4 How to buy BSP foreclosed properties through negotiated sale
- 5 Frequently asked questions
- 6 For more details, please contact BSP directly:
- 7 Terms and Conditions
- 8 Reminders for interested bidders
View the list of BSP foreclosed properties
For easy searching and filtering, you may view the entire list in our database below:
Foreclosed Properties Search (FPS) – Search all foreclosed properties in the Philippines
To quickly search for ALL available foreclosed properties in your preferred location/ village/ subdivision etc., use our Foreclosed Properties Search or FPS tool below.
- Search by typing keyword(s) and/or location(s) and click “Search” (Hint: Include keyword “bsp” to only include BSP foreclosed properties in search results, leave blank for all)
- Use “Advanced Search” to choose preferred price range, lot/floor areas (if data is available), and also to exclude those classified as occupied/without possession.
Browse all locations with foreclosed properties by Province/City
You can also browse all locations within the Philippines with foreclosed properties available from ALL banks/lending institutions, grouped by Province/City, on this page:
Note: The “Classifieds Database” is a work in progress. If you have comments/suggestions, please do let me know by leaving a comment below.
How to buy BSP foreclosed properties through negotiated sale
To learn how to buy BSP foreclosed properties via negotiated sale, you may refer to BSP’s Negotiated Sale Rules and Procedure:
Frequently asked questions
Here’s a copy of BSP’s list of frequently asked questions with regard to their foreclosed properties for sale:
For more details, please contact BSP directly:
- Complete description of BSP properties are available at:
- The Asset Management Department, Room No. 211, 2nd Floor, Five-Storey Bldg.
- Telephone (Direct lines): 5306-3417, 5306-2911, 5306-2912, 5306-3415
- Email: [email protected]
Terms and Conditions
The sale of the properties shall be on an “As is, Where is” basis and the buyer as may be approved by the Committee on Disposal of Real Properties or the Monetary Board shall undetake the responsibility to acquire and maintain peaceful possession and enjoyment of the property at his expense and without seeking the assistance of the BSP. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Source: BSP website
Reminders for interested bidders
- Properties shall be sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis.
- Availability of units and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
- Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence before joining the bidding/auction or submitting offers.
Disclosure: Nothing to disclose, since we no longer broker foreclosed properties, you should contact BSP directly through their contact details above. We are just sharing this list as a public service announcement for the benefit of the general public who are looking for foreclosed properties.
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- (5th Update) 3,679 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties for sale in April 2021; NCR/Calamba schedules remain suspended
- 872 BDO Foreclosed Properties in April 2021 Nationwide List
- 475 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in April 8, 2021 Sealed Bidding
- 1,238 BFS Foreclosed Properties in March 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 151 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (January 2021)
- 344 Maybank Foreclosed Properties in January 2021 Nationwide Listings
- 11,285 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q4-2020 Pricelists
- September 2020 | 222 RCBC foreclosed properties for negotiated sale
- 84 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of August 2020
- 336 China Bank Savings Foreclosed Properties Available For Sale (June 2020)