This foreclosed property is from the list of GSIS properties for Lease With Option to Buy (LWOB) updated as of 2023-May-31. More details below.
- Source: GSIS Acquired Assets for Lease With Option to Buy
- City/Province: Manila, Metro Manila
- Asset Number: 3500000264
- Subdivision: GSIS METROHOMES, Pureza, Sta. Mesa
- Property Location: Bldg028 UnitE-002, GSIS METROHOMES, Pureza, Sta. Mesa, Manila, Metro Manila
- Property Classification: Condominium
- Lot Area (sqm):
- Floor Area (sqm): 52.25
- Minimum Monthly Rental Fee: To be determined by GSIS*
- Occupancy Status: Unoccupied
*Note: The Minimum Monthly Rental Fee is to be determined by the GSIS and shall be based on existing market conditions (comparative market figures and capitalization rate) as per General Guidelines (Item # 7) and FAQ (Item # 5), see below.
If you are interested in this property, please refer to the general guidelines from the GSIS:
Frequently Asked Questions
Got questions? Please refer to the answers to frequently asked questions about the LWOB below:
Interested parties may contact GSIS directly to get more details through the following:
For leasing inquiries, you may call the Real Property Accounts Management Department (RPAMD) at trunk line numbers (02) 8479-3600, and (02) 7976-4900 local numbers 3374, 3396, and 3425 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Downloads for GSIS LWOB
You may download the Guidelines, FAQ, Application Form, and Checklist of requirements using the links below (these are direct links to the files on the GSIS website)
View latest listings and auction schedules for GSIS foreclosed properties
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2023-May-31 with file: gsis-foreclosed-20230615-lwob-s2023-0003-ncr_compressed.pdf
Source: GSIS Website