This page features the most updated listings from Bahay Financial Services (BFS). Get the most updated property listings here and more! All future news, updates, and announcements featured in ForeclosurePhilippines.com will point here.
BFS foreclosed properties (Updated as of June 11, 2015)
1. View their properties inside our database (with pictures):
2. Download listings in PDF format:
Just click on the following links to download PDF versions of the listings:
- All BFS foreclosed properties for sale as of June 2015 (PDF)
- Newly listed BFS foreclosed properties as of June 2015 (PDF)
Big discounts are available!
- SPOT CASH BUYERS GET THE BIGGEST DISCOUNTS!
- Discounts between 5% and 50%+++!
- Php 150K UP TO Php 600K PRICE DROP on some properties!
* Don’t forget to tell BFS that you found the property at Foreclosure Philippines when calling to inquire to get the best deals!
** Offer prices are subject to change without prior notice.
*** BFS does not make any representations on its properties. We encourage you to make an ocular inspection of the property as these are sold “As is, Where is” and the pictures contained herein may vary.
For more details, please contact BFS directly…
- To inquire for a property on the lists above, please contact the designated person-in-charge as stated on the listing.
- For general inquiries, please call +63.2.750.3888 (For new office in BGC, please see below for more details).
- +63-922-9999-BFS (237)
PLDT toll-free outside of Metro Manila and Davao:
- 1-800-10-2255-BFS (237)
… or visit BFS offices at:
Makati (Head Office)
22nd Floor, BPI Buendia Center
Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue
Makati City, Philippines 1200
8th Floor, Insular Life Building
Filinvest Corporate City
Alabang, Muntinlupa, Philippines
Unit 301, Plaza de Luisa
Ramon Magsaysay Avenue
Davao City, Davao, Philippines
Don’t forget to subscribe to email alerts to get notified of updated listings.
* Offer prices subject to change without prior notice.
** We do not make any representations of the property listed above. We encourage you to make an ocular inspection of the property – these are sold on an “As is, Where is” and the pictures contained herein may vary from the actual condition of the property.