After finding foreclosed properties that have a good potential Return On Investment or ROI as discussed in my last video (Video 2: How to estimate repairs, taxes, and ROI), there are more things you need to do before buying those properties. You need to do your due diligence. Learn how to do your due diligence by watching the video below.
Although people often hear the advice that doing due diligence is a must before buying a property, a lot of people still have no idea what due diligence is. Most don’t even know how to do due diligence.
As a real estate investor, you should never buy a property without doing a reasonable amount of due diligence. This helps you avoid problematic properties out there that can cost you a lot of money, wasted time, and lost opportunities.
In the third installment of our 3-part video series on how to get started with real estate investing, I will explain in the most simple terms the importance of due diligence, what it is, and I will also share some tips on how you can do your due diligence, which you need to do before you buy a foreclosed property.
This is a long video (51 minutes) as it is full of actual examples and tips, and I also answered some of the top questions I have received through the comments. Grab your coffee, prepare to take notes, and watch the video below!
Please tell me what you think by leaving a comment below the video, and don’t forget to like and share. Thanks!
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- 71 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of May 2021
- 1,161 BFS Foreclosed Properties in May 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 1,398 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties for sale in May 2021
- 872 BDO Foreclosed Properties in April 2021 Nationwide List
- 475 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in April 8, 2021 Sealed Bidding
- 151 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (January 2021)
- 344 Maybank Foreclosed Properties in January 2021 Nationwide Listings
- 11,285 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q4-2020 Pricelists
- September 2020 | 222 RCBC foreclosed properties for negotiated sale
- 3,029 BSP foreclosed properties available for negotiated sale (July 2020)