RCBC Savings Bank foreclosed properties are again up for grabs in this month’s Dream Buys Auction which will be on May 21, 2011, Saturday, 9:00am. This time around, the auction will be at the Jade Palace, 106 Shaw Blvd., Kapitolyo, Pasig City, Philippines.
The Jade Palace is a very memorable auction venue for me as I won on my bid for a foreclosed property at this venue, and that property has been a very good investment.
Anyway, the complete listing of foreclosed properties follows.
RCBC Savings Bank foreclosed properties listing
This month’s Dream Buys Auction mostly include Metro Manila foreclosed properties, although I also noticed some from Central Luzon, Cebu, and Ormoc City. Just refer to the complete listing of RCBC Savings Bank foreclosed properties for sale through public auction on May 21, 2011, which can be downloaded below:
Other formats available:
- RCBC Savings Bank foreclosed properties Dream Buys Auction May 21, 2011(PDF)
- RCBC Savings Bank foreclosed properties Dream Buys Auction May 21, 2011(XLS)
Source: RCBC Savings Bank website
Don’t forget to do your due diligence
If you will notice, the list includes properties with “special concerns”. These are either occupied or may have legal impediments. Just make sure you know what you are doing and don’t forget to do your due diligence on all the properties you might be interested in that are really worth looking into.
Where to inquire
Please direct all inquiries to RCBC Savings Bank’s Retail Asset Management Division through the following:
- 638-5032 / 687-0839
- Red: 0908-8854803
- Alex: 0918-9511811
- Jerome: 0918-9903744
- Other properties – Vic Orense: 0908-9182781/470-9432
All transactions are subject to bank approval. Properties, rates and prices are subject to change without prior notice. The bank reserves the right to withdraw any property for whatever reason. Show money PhP 25,000.00 cash or MC per property. All properties are on *as is, where is* basis. Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Good luck and happy hunting!
To our success and financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
PRC Real Estate Broker Registration No. 3194
Follow me in Twitter: http://twitter.com/jay_castillo
Find us in Facebook: Foreclosure Investing Philippines Facebook Page
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2011 All rights reserved.
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose.
PS. Attend the next Think Rich Pinoy Seminar by Larry Gamboa on May 28, 2011. Click here for more details.
PPS. Don’t be the last to know, subscribe to e-mail alerts and get notified of new listings of bank foreclosed properties, public auction schedules, and real estate investing tips. Mailbox getting full? Subscribe through my RSS Feed instead.
Tagged with: Acquired assets, Bank Foreclosed Properties, cebu foreclosed properties, Foreclosed properties, foreclosed properties for sale, luzon foreclosed properties, Metro Manila foreclosed properties, Public Auction, RCBC, rcbc dream buys auction, RCBC Savings Bank, RCBC Savings Bank, RCBC Savings Bank foreclosed properties
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
- 71 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of May 2021
- 1,161 BFS Foreclosed Properties in May 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 1,398 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties for sale in May 2021
- 872 BDO Foreclosed Properties in April 2021 Nationwide List
- 475 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in April 8, 2021 Sealed Bidding
- 151 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (January 2021)
- 344 Maybank Foreclosed Properties in January 2021 Nationwide Listings
- 11,285 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q4-2020 Pricelists
- September 2020 | 222 RCBC foreclosed properties for negotiated sale
- 3,029 BSP foreclosed properties available for negotiated sale (July 2020)