We have just updated our listing of BFS foreclosed properties for August 2014, and the updated list is now inside our Foreclosed Real Estate Database. Complete the details for this update and a link to the updated listings can be found below.
“Fruits of Your Labor” is BFS’s latest offer of unbeatable value for interested buyers looking to purchase Foreclosed Properties
August 2014 update from BFS
The updated list, which comes directly from Bahay Financial Services (BFS), has a total of 2,082 foreclosed properties, with a total selling price of Php798,930,000.00.
Here’s a summary for this update:
- 85 new listings were added to the database (pictures to follow)
- Sold properties were removed from the database
- We now have a total of 2,082 properties from BFS
- This update supersedes all previous listings from BFS
Reminders (Please read!)
- Each property may still have additional discounts, just inquire with the Sales Specialists of BFS and they’ll gladly assist interested buyers in their purchase
- BFS properties are selling fast, so it’s best to check with BFS Sales Specialists for availability and other details
Access all BFS foreclosed properties
To access all of the foreclosed properties from BFS, just click on the link below
Click here to access the listing of BFS foreclosed properties
On the page linked above, you will see a links to all BFS foreclosed properties in our foreclosed real estate database, and also a link that only includes new listings as of August 2014.
Alternately, you will also see download links to PDF files containing new listings, and all listings as of August 2014.
Reminder: Please don’t forget to contact BFS directly through their contact numbers included in the details of each property.
Full disclosure: BFS is one of our business partners.
* Offer prices subject to change without prior notice.
** We do not make any representations of the properties that can be accessed through the links above. We encourage interested parties to make an ocular inspection of the properties – these are sold on an “As is, Where is” basis and the pictures may vary from the actual condition of the properties.