This property is included in the list of EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale, updated as of 2020-JULY-06. More details below.
- Property Source: EastWest Bank (Updated as of 2020-JULY-06)
- Location: Metro Manila
- City: Pasig
- Property Number: D-356-00436
- Collateral Address (Lot Description): Unit I-333 3rd FloorBldg. I One Oasis Ortigas Condominium Ortigas Ave. Ext. Brgy. Rosario Pasig City
- Property Description: Residential Condominium
- Lot Area (sqm):
- Floor Area (sqm): 22.02
- Indicative Price (Php): PHP 2,500,000.00
All offers are subject to management approval.
Sale of these properties are on “as-is, where-is” basis.
Prices NOT applicable to buyback by former owners.
Last time I checked with Eastwest, payment terms can be in cash, and installment as follows:
- Minimum downpayment: 20%
- Payment Term for balance: 15 years to pay
- Fixed annual interest rate: 11%
Please contact Eastwest bank directly to confirm, contact details can be found below:
How to avail (Summary)
Foreclosed properties from EastWest bank are for negotiated sale, so you simply have to submit an offer (no need to go through auction). In summary:
- Confirm property availability by confirming with EastWest (refer to contact details below).
- Get available details and do your due diligence (Inspect property, check documents, etc.)
- If you are satisfied with the results of your due diligence, you can proceed and submit an offer. Again, get details from Eastwest bank with regard to the forms to use, requirements, etc. (For payment terms, please see above).
- Wait for Eastwest to contact you if your offer has been approved (or not).
Note: The above is just a general summary. Please contact EastWest directly for more details. See contact info below)
For inquiries, please call/email:
Mariel T. Arandela
Tel. No. (+632) 8464-2551
Email Address: [email protected]
View complete list of Eastwest Bank foreclosed properties in this update
View the complete list of EastWest Bank foreclosed properties included in this update, you may visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2020-JULY-06
Source: EastWest Bank Website
Full Disclosure: Nothing to disclose, this listing is being shared as a public service announcement for the benefit of the general public who are looking for foreclosed properties.
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.