This foreclosed property from Bank of Commerce is for negotiated sale (no need to go through a public auction), and comes from their pricelist As of 3rd QTR, 2022 (as retrieved on 2022-September-02). More details below.
- Property source: Bank of Commerce
- Property description: IMPROVED WITH TWO-STOREY RESIDENTIAL BLDG.
- Property location: LOT 47 BLK 65, YEN ST., NORTH FAIRVIEW, BRGY. FAIRVIEW, QUEZON CITY
- TCT/CCT No: N-305415
- Area (sqm): 300.00
- Indicative Price (PHP): 8,820,000.00
- Status: ** With pending case
The foreclosed properties from Bank of Commerce are for negotiated sale. This means that interested parties only need to submit their offers. There will only be a bidding if a property receives multiple offers. More details can be found in their reminders below.
1) All sales on “AS-IS, WHERE-IS” and “NO RECOURSE” bases. No warranties.
2) Prices NOT applicable to buybacks by former owners. Please contact Acquired Assets Management Department for buyback price.
3) Properties & prices subject to change anytime & may be removed from the list for any reason Top Management deems appropriate.
4) The list may reflect properties sold without the knowledge of AAMD. For immediate correction, kindly advise AAMD of such fact if identified.
5) If multiple offers are received for the same property, a bidding shall be conducted and the property shall be awarded to the highest bidder.
6) Mere submission of an Offer to Purchase does not confer “first option” or “first right” to the offeror.
7) The deficiencies stated herein are not meant to be exhaustive, comprehensive or complete. Buyers are advised to conduct their own due diligence prior to making an offer.
8) The Bank only shoulders Creditable Withholding Tax up to purchase price. Excess CWT are for buyer’s account.
9) This list is an intellectual property of Bank of Commerce. However, Bank of Commerce is not in anyway liable if this shall be copied, reproduced, altered and/or tampered for any activities other than the purpose of marketing properties contained in it.
10) No application fee is required.
11) Bid Offer should be labeled as “Bids and Awards Committee – Bank Property Bid” and be addressed to:
Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat Finance and Controllership Group
12th floor SMPC Bldg., Ortigas Center
c/o Maritess C. Claveria
For inquiries, please call:
TRUNK LINE : 8982-6000
- KATHERINE R. MANALANG – LOCAL 6372
- GEDETTE L. DE TAZA – LOCAL 6373
Management reserves the right to change the price and/or to disapprove offer for the said property.
View all Bank of Commerce properties As of 3rd QTR, 2022
To view the complete listings from Bank of Commerce included in this update, you may visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2022-September-02 with Bankcom file bankcom_revised_metro-manila-pricelist-3rd-qtr-2022_compressed.pdf
Source: Bank of Commerce website