Yesterday, my wife and I inspected some of the foreclosed properties from RCBC Savings Bank just to familiarize ourselves with what’s available out there, in BF Resort Village Las Pinas to be exact. We are still learning as much as we can in this new niche of ours and so far things look very promising.
We were able to inspect only two foreclosed properties from RCBC Savings Bank. It could have been more but we could not find some of those on our list and we just gave up. Actually, we inspected a number of foreclosed townhouses from a government agency and these were in the same area, so we decided to inspect these as well.
Pictures and details of the foreclosed properties
- (Update as of September 24, 2011 – This property has been SOLD!) Property 11 – No. 25 B6 L12 B. Gutierrez St., Heritage Homes, BF Resort Village, Talon 2, Las Pinas City (Minimum bid price is Php3,145,000.00 as per listing below). Sorry I was not able to take pictures of the inside of the house. This property has 3 bedrooms, 2 toilets and 2 baths, and a 1-car garage. You will also see on the picture below that there is what appears to be a store or office area on the left side (the caretaker said that portion of the property used to be an agency).
- (Update as of September 24, 2011 – This property has been SOLD!) Property 17 – No. 60 B21 L24 Margie Moran St., BF Resort Village, Talon 2, Las Pinas City (Minimum Bid Price is Php 2,255,000.00 as per listing below). This property has 3 bedrooms, 2 toilets and 2 baths, a 1-car garage, and a water tank.
The gallery below contains pictures of the interior of the house
* Note – appliances, etc. are not included, they belong to the caretaker
RCBC Savings Bank dream buys auction on September 24, 2011
Yes, these are included in the public auction to be conducted by RCBC Savings Bank tomorrow, September 24, 2011. If you have not seen the complete listing, checkout my scanned copy below. The properties above are on page 1.
If this is the first time for you to see this list, it is obviously too late for you to do your due diligence (getting a certified true copy of the TCT’s alone would take 3 days at the Registry of Deeds in Las Pinas City).
As usual, “all properties are sold on “AS-IS-WHERE-IS” basis. Properties and prices are subject to change without prior notice. The Bank reserves the right to withdraw any property before auction. Inadvertent misprints shall not alter the property’s factual condition nor shall they be deemed as misrepresentation of the property.”
Anyway, if no one makes a bid for any of these RCBC Savings Bank foreclosed properties in tomorrow’s auction, they will still be for sale through negotiated sale, although the the minimum bid price will be the same.
Looking for Las Pinas foreclosed properties?
By the way, if you are interested in any of the foreclosed properties located in Las Pinas, I would be more than glad to assist you as I am already an accredited real estate broker of RCBC Savings Bank.
For those attending tomorrows auction, good luck on your bids!
To our success and financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
PRC Real Estate Broker Registration No. 3194
Follow me in Twitter: http://twitter.com/jay_castillo
Find us in Facebook: Foreclosure Investing Philippines Facebook Page
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2011 All rights reserved.
Full disclosure: I am an accredited real estate broker of RCBC Savings Bank and will earn a professional fee for each sale of their foreclosed properties credited to me.
P.S. I am helping a fellow real estate investor market a Quezon City Townhouse for sale located in Kamuning. This is also available through a rent-to-own scheme. Please call/txt 09157603090/5059259 for more details. A video of the townhouse can be seen below.
Tagged with: Acquired assets, Bank Foreclosed Properties, dream buys auction, Foreclosed properties, las pinas foreclosed properties, Metro Manila foreclosed properties, Public Auction, RCBC, RCBC Savings Bank, RCBC Savings Bank, RCBC Savings Bank foreclosed properties, real estate auction
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- 71 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of May 2021
- 1,161 BFS Foreclosed Properties in May 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 1,398 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties for sale in May 2021
- 872 BDO Foreclosed Properties in April 2021 Nationwide List
- 475 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in April 8, 2021 Sealed Bidding
- 151 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (January 2021)
- 344 Maybank Foreclosed Properties in January 2021 Nationwide Listings
- 11,285 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q4-2020 Pricelists
- September 2020 | 222 RCBC foreclosed properties for negotiated sale
- 3,029 BSP foreclosed properties available for negotiated sale (July 2020)