Another joint public sealed bidding for Prime Properties of the Philippine National Bank (PNB) and Allied Banking Corporation will be held this coming October 15, 2010. Venue will be the at the PNB Special Assets Management Sector (PNB-SAMS) office, 9th floor, PNB Financial Center, President Diosdado Macapagal Blvd., Pasay City, Philippines.
Interested bidders are invited to attend thier Pre-Bidding Conference on October 12, 2010, Tuesday, 2:00pm, at the PNB-SAMS Head office.
The properties included in this listing are considered to be prime properties as majority are priced above Php5 Million, although they also included properties that were priced below Php1 Million pesos like a 127sqm residential lot in Brgy. Zapote, Las Pinas City, that has a minimum bid price of Php711,200. The most expensive property on the list is a mansion located at Forbes Park, Makati City that has a minimum bid price of Php220 Million (refer to item 3 below). Now that’s prime!
Anyway, a preview of some of the properties for sale can be seen below. Click to enlarge.
Sealed bidding terms of reference, and PNB-SAMS contact info can be found on the complete listing above. Don’t forget to call PNB-SAMS directly if you have any inquiries.
To our success and financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
Real Estate Broker License #: 20056
Follow me in Twitter:http://twitter.com/jay_castillo
Find us in Facebook:Foreclosure Philippines facebook page
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2010 All rights reserved.
PS. Don’t be the last to know, subscribe to e-mail alerts and get notified of new listings of bank foreclosed properties, public auction schedules, and real estate investing tips. Inbox getting full? Subscribe through my RSS Feed instead!
Tagged with: Acquired assets, Allied Bank, Allied bank foreclosed properties, Bank Foreclosed Properties, PNB, pnb foreclosed properties, pnb prime properties, public sealed bidding
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- 139 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (June 2021)
- (5th Update) 5,526 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Auction + Negotiated Sale Listings
- 336 China Bank Savings Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 11,229 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q2-2021 Pricelists
- 1,093 BFS Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 341 Maybank Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide Listings
- 869 BDO Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide List
- 71 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of May 2021
- 475 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in April 8, 2021 Sealed Bidding
- September 2020 | 222 RCBC foreclosed properties for negotiated sale