As promised in my previous post that featured Buena Mano Visayas and Mindanao properties, here is the Buena Mano Greater Metro Manila catalogue for Q3-2010.
The Q3-2010 issue for Metro Manila properties for sale combines their Green tag and Yellow tag properties in one listing. I also noticed that this listing includes both Prime properties (above Php10 Million selling price), and Supervalue properties (below Php10 Million selling price). Please continue reading below for more details.
From what areas are the properties on this list?
Obviously, this list includes properties from Metro Manila and they are as follows:
- Las Pinas
- Quezon City
- San Juan
Somehow properties from other areas were also included and they are as follows:
Looking for a multi-door apartment for sale?
If you are looking for a multi-door apartment or an apartment building for sale, you just might find what you are looking for in this list. Don’t take my word for it, just download the PDF file below and search for the keywords “apartment” and “door”. You might be surprised if you find a 38-door apartment which happens to be a green tag property.
Click here to download the Buena Mano Greater Metro Manila Q3-2010 catalogue (Note: If your browser does not open the PDF file in a new window, just right-click the link above then click “Save as…” to download this 3.74MB PDF file. Downloading may take sometime to complete, depending on your internet connection speed). To open PDF files, you need to have a free PDF reader like Foxit PDF Reader, or Adobe Reader version 6.0 or higher installed on your computer.
If you have questions, Please see the guidelines below that I have quoted from the catalogue. Most of the answers to frequently asked questions can be found here:
Interested in any of our properties?
1. Visit your chosen property any day of the week, any time of the day. Most of our properties have caretakers who can assist you during your visit (except for condos and vacant subdivision lots which are under the watch of the respective condo/subdivision homeowners association). For condos, you have to coordinate with us on where to get the keys.
Just a word of advice … Since our properties sell fast, we advise you to CALL US FIRST before your scheduled visit just to check the important details of the property and if it is STILL AVAILABLE. You can also verffy from us on the best way to get to the property.
2. If you like the property, submit to us an Offer to Purchase (found in one of the pages of this catalogue)
- All offers must be submitted in the official Offer to Purchase Form, duly filled out and signed. The said form may be submitted directly or sent through fax or email with attached scanned copy of the signed Offer to Purchase form (front and back) to the CUSTOMER CARE DESK of Property Sales and Leases.
- When the form is faxed or sent via email, the date and time stamped on the email or fax shall be considered the official time and date of the receipt.
3. FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED POLICY. First-come, First-served is our service policy whereby the offers to purchase are attended to in the order that they are received without other biases and preferences. This policy shall apply only to offers which are equal to or higher than our asking price.
4. You will be informed if your offer has been accepted. A Letter Advice containing the terms and conditions of the sale (with the following information) shall be sent to you:
a. Selling Price
b. Property Address/Description
c. Schedule of payment/s to complete the purchase price
5. After you sign the Letter Advice, which signifies that you agree with the terms and conditions of the sale, you must send us a copy for our file and as our basis to reserve the property for you until you pay the minimum 10% earnest money on or before the date stated therein. If the earnest money is not paid on due date, then the property will be offered to other interested buyers.
*What are the related taxes and fees that go with a real estate transaction?
For the account of the Seller:
- Capital Gains Tax – 6% of Selling Price (SP) or Zonal Value (ZV) or Fair Market Value (FMV) whichever is higher
- Business Tax – if applicable
For the account of the Buyer:
- Documentary Stamp Tax – 1.5% of SP or ZV whichever is higher
- Transfer Tax – rate depends on location of property (ranging from 0.25% to 0.75% of SP or ZV whichever is higher)
- Registration Fee – graduated rate based on SP (ex. P5,646 for SP of Php1 Million)
- Realty Taxes – for the remaining months of the year based on date of full payment
Note*: Government may impose other taxes and fees that are not covered by the above schedule.
What are the payment modes available for the purchase of a property?
- Bank Financing
- Through BPI, BPI Family Savings Bank or any other major domestic bank
- Terms are subject to separate credit approval by the lending bank
NO RESERVATION FEE REQUIRED UPON SUBMISSION OF OFFER TO PURCHASE
Source: Page 55 of the Buena Mano Greater Metro Manila Q3-2010 catalogue
Remember, I am a duly accredited broker for Buena Mano Property Sales and Leases so If you are seriously interested in any of the properties on the list, just let me know through the comments section below so I can have one of my agents assist you. If you have any questions that were not answered by the guide above, please leave a comment below so that other people with the same question will also benefit when I answer it. Thanks!
Up next: Buena Mano Luzon Q3-2010
I will be posting the Buena Mano Luzon properties catalogues for Q3-2010 in my next post. Don’t forget to subscribe to e-mail alerts and get notified when this listing gets posted.
To our success and financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2010 All rights reserved.
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.