I have here a copy of the BPI’s Buena Mano Super Value Yellow Tag listing of foreclosed properties for sale, which includes properties from Metro Manila. This listing also includes Buena Mano Prime properties which are priced above 10 million pesos. Super Value properties are those priced below 10 million Pesos. BPI provides these foreclosure listings free for all interested parties and are available in all of their branches.
Based on the listing, yellow tag properties are real estate properties with any of the following special concerns:
-Properties whose titles may still be in the process of transfer to the name of the bank which foreclosed the properties
-Properties that are still being occupied by former owners, tenants or illegal occupants,
-Properties whose property documents still need to be updated
Unlike the red tag properties where former owners are still trying to stop the foreclosure of their properties, yellow tag properties just need more time for the bank to finish the title transfer and updating of other documents, though some properties might still be occupied. Yellow tag properties also have asking prices on the list while red tag properties do not and you have to call the bank to know these.
Because of such “special concerns”, the bank will allow big discounts off the selling price of these properties giving beginning real estate investors better opportunities to start investing in foreclosures. All prices are negotiable and can provide real estate investors a bargain real estate investment property. The buyer should however be aware of the consequences like the long time it could take to eject illegal occupants of a property. Please take note that BPI offers financing through mortgage loans.
You may download BPI’s Buena Mano Super Value Yellow Tag listing for Q4-2008 here.
Tagged with: Acquired assets, Bank Foreclosed Properties, BPI, Buena Mano, Buena Mano, Foreclosed properties, Yellow Tag
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- 71 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of May 2021
- 1,161 BFS Foreclosed Properties in May 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 1,398 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties for sale in May 2021
- 872 BDO Foreclosed Properties in April 2021 Nationwide List
- 475 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in April 8, 2021 Sealed Bidding
- 151 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (January 2021)
- 344 Maybank Foreclosed Properties in January 2021 Nationwide Listings
- 11,285 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q4-2020 Pricelists
- September 2020 | 222 RCBC foreclosed properties for negotiated sale
- 3,029 BSP foreclosed properties available for negotiated sale (July 2020)