This property is included in a public auction of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties to be conducted on Wednesday, September 18, 2019. More details below.
- Property Source: Pag-IBIG Fund Acquired Assets / Foreclosed properties
- Property Number: 815201808060022 (Item No. 23 for this auction)
- Property Location: Camachile Subd – Blk-4 Lot-22 – Brgy. Pasong Camachile I, City of General Trias, Cavite
- Type: Town House
- TCT: T-960401
- Lot Area (sqm): 36.00
- Floor Area (sqm): 41.92
- Minimum Bid: PHP 756,653.33
- Status of TCT:
- Appraisal Date: 04/08/2018
- Remarks: Occupied – Occupant Undisclosed – For Title Consolidation
- Discount Status: No Discount
- Required Bidder’s Bond: 10% of the BID PRICE either in CASH or MANAGERS CHECK
- Date: Wednesday, September 18, 2019
- Venue: Roof deck JELP Business Solution Center, No. 409 Shaw Boulevard, Bgy. Addition Hills, Mandaluyong City
- Time (Submission of bids): 9:00AM to 12:00PM
PAG-IBIG FUND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS, TO WAIVE ANY FORMALITY THEREIN OR ACCEPT SUCH BIDS AS MAY BE CONSIDERED MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THE FUND. THE DECISION OF THE FUND IS FINAL AND BINDING.
Interested parties may contact Pag-IBIG directly to get more details through the following:
- Pag-IBIG ACQUIRED ASSETS MANAGEMENT Group: 7th Floor JELP Business Solutions Center Shaw Boulevard Mandaluyong City
Call:MS. JODEE MONTEALEGRE, MR. ALVIN E. TABUZO, MR. CONAN G. ACENAS, MS. KHEENEE O. ARNEJO, MR. JON VERNARD A. MERANIO, MS. LESLIE ANNE B. LISING and MR. RON MICHAEL G. CALINA
- Tel. nos: (02) 654-9244
You may also email your inquiries for further details at:
View more info on how to avail, bidding guidelines, instruction for bidders, and complete list of properties included in this auction
To view a summary of how to avail a property via auction, the invitation to bid, general guidelines, a complete list of foreclosed properties included in this auction, instructions and documents for bidders, you may visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2019-September-2 with file PUBBID091819NCR(ND).
Source: Pag-IBIG Website