This property is included in: Calamba Batch # 47065 of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties for Negotiated Sale.
ACCEPTANCE OF BIDS/OFFERS WILL BE ON: May 5-12, 2022. More details below.
“Interested parties may visit the Task Force Acquired Assets Management and contact Mr. Archimedes B. Bergancia, Ms. Elvira C. Jader or Ms. Emelita D. Macale at tel. no. (02) 422-3000 local 6410/6403. You may also email your inquiries for further details at firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Property Source: Pag-IBIG (HDMF)
- Property Number/ID: 805419073100009 (Item # 106. for this batch/tranche)
- Property Location (address): Lot 18 Blk. 02 BULIGAY SUBDIVISION POBLACION I BROOKE S POINT PALAWAN REGION 4-B (MIMAROPA) 5305
- Type: Single Detached
- TCT/CCT Number: T-11859
- Lot Area (sqm): 300.00
- Floor Area (sqm): 80.00
- MINIMUM GROSS SELLING PRICE: PHP 1,710,600.00
- Appraisal Date: 09/Jun/2021
- *REQUIRED GROSS MONTHLY INCOME FOR BUYERS WHO WILL CHOOSE LONG TERM INSTALLMENT AS MODE OF PAYMENT (Amount is based on minimum gross selling price, required GMI may change depending on actual Offerred Price): PHP 30,092.74
- Remarks: Occupied – For Title Consolidation
*- NOTE: REQUIRED GROSS MONTHLY INCOME IS BASED ON 3 YEARS REPRICING PERIOD AND 30 YEARS TERM
Negotiated Sale Info, Guidelines and Step-By-Step Procedure
- Publication Batch/Tranche: Calamba Batch # 47065
- Period of Acceptance of bids/offers: May 5-12, 2022
- Opening of bids/offers: May 13, 2022
- Where to register and submit bids/offers (dropbox locations):
- GF High Rise Business Center (Annex) National Highway Brgy. Halang, Calamba City, Laguna Counter 5/6
How to Buy Pag-IBIG Acquired Assets for Negotiated Sale
To explain the details, I uploaded a step-by-step video tutorial in youtube, see below to watch:
Step-by-step tutorial video
Please direct all inquiries to the designated contact persons from Pag-IBIG:
View more Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties
Disclaimer and Reminders
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2022-May-03 with file calamba_negosale_batch_47065_042822_compressed.pdf
Source: Pag-IBIG Website (As retrieved for the MAY-2022 schedules/listings)