This property is included in Publication Batch # 40013 of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties FOR NEGOTIATED SALE.
ACCEPTANCE OF OFFERS WILL BE ON: October 5, 2020 to October 9, 2020. More details below.
- Property Source: Pag-IBIG Acquired Assets / Foreclosed properties
- Property Number: 804120091100001
- Property Location (address): Lot 2 Blk. 19 FARM MASTER VILLAGE PULONG BAYABAS SAN RAFAEL BULACAN REGION 3 (CENTRAL LUZON) 3012
- Type: Row House
- Lot Area (sqm): 50.00
- Floor Area (sqm): 22.56
- MINIMUM GROSS SELLING PRICE: PHP 525,100.00
Negotiated Sale Info
- Publication Batch no.: 40013
- Period of Acceptance of offers: October 5, 2020 to October 9, 2020
- Where to submit offers (dropbox locations):
SUBURBIA COMMERCIAL CENTER MAIMPIS CITY OF SAN FERNANDO PAMPANGA
- Opening of offers: ‘October 12, 2020
Please refer to the Step-By-Step General Guidelines below for required forms, requirements for winning bidders, applicable discounts, and other information.
Negotiated Sale Step-by-step general guidelines with applicable discounts
A copy of the general guidelines with a step-by-step procedure and applicable discounts for this batch of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties for negotiated sale can be downloaded below:
PAG-IBIG FUND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS, TO WAIVE ANY FORMALITY THEREIN OR ACCEPT SUCH BIDS AS MAY BE CONSIDERED MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THE FUND. THE DECISION OF THE FUND IS FINAL AND BINDING.
Interested parties may visit the San Fernando Housing Business Center and contact Ms. Trinidad D. Hollero and Ms. Maricel T. Davidat tel. no. Globe 0956-826-8634 and Sun: 0933-334-1201. You may also email your inquiries for further details at [email protected]
View more Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties
To view our updated compilation of Pag-IBIG foreclosed/acquired assets for sale, visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2020-September-28 with file PAMP_NegoSale_Batch_40013_092920.pdf
Source: Pag-IBIG Website (As retrieved for the October-2020 schedules/listings)
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- BDO Foreclosed RESIDENTIAL HOUSE AND LOT at Lots 571-A and 571-B, Cagayan Valley Road, Brgy. Tambubong, San Rafael, Bulacan (Lot Area: 9,357.00 sqm; Floor Area: 300.00 sqm)
- EastWest Bank Foreclosed House & Lot at Lot 5 Blk. 5 Hermosa St.,Alta Vida ar San Rafael Estate, Phase 1 Brgy. San Roque, San Rafael, Bulacan (Lot Area: 100.00 sqm; Floor Area: 39.90 sqm)
- Bank of Commerce foreclosed RESIDENTIAL WITH IMPROVEMENT (WAREHOUSE BLDG) IN DILAPIDATED at LOT 364, INTERIOR ROAD, BRGY.CAINGIN, SAN RAFAEL, BULACAN (Lot Area: 891.00 sqm)