This property is included in Publication Batch # 40012 of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties FOR NEGOTIATED SALE.
ACCEPTANCE OF OFFERS WILL BE ON: September 21 to 25, 2020. More details below.
- Property Source: Pag-IBIG Acquired Assets / Foreclosed properties
- Property Number: 804019031400111
- Property Location (address): Lot 19 Blk. 1 TENNYSONVILLE SUBDIVISION TABUN MABALACAT PAMPANGA REGION 3 (CENTRAL LUZON) 2010
- Type: Row House – End with Firewall
- Lot Area (sqm): 65
- Floor Area (sqm): 50.04
- MINIMUM GROSS SELLING PRICE: PHP 770,205.00
- Occupancy Remarks:
- TCT/CCT Status/remarks:
Negotiated Sale Info
- Publication Batch no.: 40012
- Period of Acceptance of offers: September 21 to 25, 2020
- Where to submit offers (dropbox locations):
SUBURBIA COMMERCIAL CENTER MAIMPIS CITY OF SAN FERNANDO PAMPANGA
- Opening of offers: September 28, 2020
Please refer to the Step-By-Step General Guidelines below for required forms, requirements for winning bidders, applicable discounts, and other information.
Negotiated Sale Step-by-step general guidelines with applicable discounts
A copy of the general guidelines with a step-by-step procedure and applicable discounts for this batch of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties for negotiated sale can be downloaded below:
PAG-IBIG FUND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS, TO WAIVE ANY FORMALITY THEREIN OR ACCEPT SUCH BIDS AS MAY BE CONSIDERED MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THE FUND. THE DECISION OF THE FUND IS FINAL AND BINDING.
Interested parties may visit the San Fernando Housing Business Center and contact Ms. Trinidad D. Hollero and Ms. Maricel T. David at tel. no. Globe 0956-826-8634 and Sun: 0933-334-1201. You may also email your inquiries for further details at [email protected]
View more Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties
To view our updated compilation of Pag-IBIG foreclosed/acquired assets for sale, visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2020-September-14 with file PAMP_NegoSale_Batch_40012_091020.pdf
Source: Pag-IBIG Website (As retrieved for the September-2020 schedules/listings)
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- BFS Foreclosed Single Attached at B-23-F, L-16, Piã±A, DAU HOMESITE SUBD., Bo. Dau, Mabalacat, Pampanga (Lot Area: 180.00 sqm; Floor Area: 102.32 sqm) For Negotiated Sale (Occupied)
- BDO Foreclosed RESIDENTIAL HOUSE AND LOT at Lots 2, 3 and 4, Walnut St., Brentwood Village, Brgy. Mabiga, Mabalacat City, Pampanga (Lot Area: 329.50 sqm; Floor Area: 329.00 sqm)
- BDO Foreclosed RESIDENTIAL HOUSE AND LOT at Lot 44, Block 12, Florida St., Green Meadows Subdivision, Phase 1, Brgy. Mabiga, Mabalacat City, Pampanga (Lot Area: 400.00 sqm; Floor Area: 223.00 sqm)
- China Bank Savings Foreclosed Three (3) storey residential house at Lot 28-A, Melania St., Samsonville, Dau, Mabalacat, Pampanga (Lot Area: 400.00 sqm; Floor Area: 516.00 sqm) for negotiated sale (Without Possession)