This property is included in Publication Batch # 15043 of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties FOR NEGOTIATED SALE.
ACCEPTANCE OF OFFERS WILL BE ON: October 5 – 9, 2020. More details below.
- Property Source: Pag-IBIG Acquired Assets / Foreclosed properties
- Property Number: 801520012013920
- Property Location (address): Blue Isle I – Phase-1 Section-06 Blk-06 Lot-21 – Brgy. Santa Maria, Santo Tomas, Batangas
- Type: ROW HOUSE
- Lot Area (sqm): 38.50
- Floor Area (sqm): 20.12
- MINIMUM GROSS SELLING PRICE: PHP 265,878.60
- Remarks: UNOCCUPIED – For Title Consolidation
Negotiated Sale Info
- Publication Batch no.: 15043
- Period of Acceptance of offers: October 5 – 9, 2020
- Where to submit offers (dropbox locations):
- For NCR – Pag-IBIG Fund NCR Branch
2nd Floor No. 409 JELP Business Solutions Center, Shaw Blvd., Brgy. Addition Hills, Mandaluyong City
- For Cavite – Pag-IBIG Fund Dasmarinas Branch
Volets Commercial Bldg. E. Aguinaldo Hi-way. Dasmarinas City, Cavite
- For Rizal – Pag-IBIG Fund Marikina Branch
2nd Flr. Graceland Plaza, Sta. Teresita Village, J.P. Rizal St., Lamuan, Malanday, Marikina
- For Laguna – Pag-IBIG Fund Calamba Business Hub
High Rise Business Center Building, Brgy. Halang, Calamba City, Laguna
- Opening of offers: October 16, 2020
Please refer to the Step-By-Step General Guidelines below for required forms, requirements for winning bidders, applicable discounts, and other information.
Negotiated Sale Step-by-step general guidelines with applicable discounts
A copy of the general guidelines with a step-by-step procedure and applicable discounts for this batch of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties for negotiated sale can be downloaded below:
PAG-IBIG FUND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS, TO WAIVE ANY FORMALITY THEREIN OR ACCEPT SUCH BIDS AS MAY BE CONSIDERED MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THE FUND. THE DECISION OF THE FUND IS FINAL AND BINDING.
Interested parties may visit the Marketing and Sales Department and contact Ms. Perlita E. Talacay, Ms. Jennifer H. Garnica, Ms. Jonnise G. Natividad, Ms. Caressa P. Penera, Ms. Jodee N. Montealegre or Mr. Alvin E. Tabuzo at tel. no. (02) 8654-1398 or 8654-9244. You may also email your inquiries for further details at [email protected]
View more Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties
To view our updated compilation of Pag-IBIG foreclosed/acquired assets for sale, visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2020-September-30 with file NCR_NegoSale_Batch_15043_093020.pdf
Source: Pag-IBIG Website (As retrieved for the October-2020 schedules/listings)
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.