This property is included in a public auction of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties to be conducted on Wednesday, January 22, 2020. More details below.
- Property Source: Pag-IBIG Acquired Assets / Foreclosed properties
- Property Number: 801518112202960
- Property Location (address): Belleview Meadows – Phase-1 Section-33 Blk-06 Lot-11 – Brgy. Bagtas, Tanza, Cavite
- Type: Row House
- TCT: T-687534
- Lot Area (sqm): 39.60
- Floor Area (sqm): 21.96
- MINIMUM BID (Net of 10% Discount): PHP 264,340.80
- Appraisal Date: 06/10/2018
- Remarks: Occupied-Occupant Undisclosed – For Title Consolidation
- Auction Date: Wednesday, January 22, 2020
- Auction Time (Submission of bids): 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Venue: Roof deck JELP Business Solution Center, No. 409 Shaw Boulevard, Bgy. Addition Hills, Mandaluyong City
- Required Bidder’s Bond: 5% of the BID OFFER either in CASH or MANAGER’S CHECK
- Discount Status: With Discount
MODE OF PAYMENT ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT CASH 20% SHORT TERM INSTALLMENT 10% LONG TERM INSTALLMENT None
PAG-IBIG FUND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS, TO WAIVE ANY FORMALITY THEREIN OR ACCEPT SUCH BIDS AS MAY BE CONSIDERED MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THE FUND. THE DECISION OF THE FUND IS FINAL AND BINDING.
As stated in Pag-IBIG’s guidelines, you may get more details through the following:
Interested parties may visit the ACQUIRED ASSET MANAGEMENT and contact Ms. Jodee Montealegre, Mr. Conan G. Acenas, Ms. Kheenee O. Arnejo, Mr. Jon Vernard A. Meranio, Ms. Leslie Anne B. Lising and
Mr. Ron Michael G. Calina at tel. no. (02) 8654-9244. You may also email your inquiries for further details at email@example.com.
View more info on how to avail, bidding guidelines, instruction for bidders, and complete list of properties included in this auction
To view a summary of how to avail a property via auction, the invitation to bid, general guidelines, a complete list of foreclosed properties included in this auction, instructions and documents for bidders, you may visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2019-December-23 with file PUBBID012220NCR(WD).pdf
Source: Pag-IBIG Website