This property is included in a public auction of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties to be conducted on 2018-10-10. Auction venue shall be Roof Deck JELP Business Solutions Center, 409 Shaw Blvd. Mandaluyong City. More details below.
- Property Number: 815201805020054 (Item number 111 for this auction)
- Property Location: Greenside Homes – Blk- 2 Lot-37 – Brgy. Malagasang II-D, Imus City, Cavite
- Type: Town House
- TCT #: T-1168793
- Lot Area (sqm): 36.00
- Floor Area (sqm): 42.00
- Discount available? No Discount
- MINIMUM BID: PHP 752,640.00
- Appraisal Date: 06/04/2017
- Remarks: UNOCCUPIED (Inspected by Prop. Mngt.)
- Date: Wednesday, October 10, 2018
- Time (submission of bids): 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Venue: Roof Deck JELP Business Solutions Center, 409 Shaw Blvd. Mandaluyong City
PAG-IBIG FUND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS, TO WAIVE ANY FORMALITY THEREIN OR ACCEPT SUCH BIDS AS MAY BE CONSIDERED MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THE FUND. THE DECISION OF THE FUND IS FINAL AND BINDING.
Interested parties may contact Pag-IBIG directly to get more details through the following:
- Visit ACQUIRED ASSET MANAGEMENT:
- 7th Flr. JELP Business Solutions Center, Shaw Boulevard Mandaluyong City
- Telephone: (02) 654-9244 and look for:
- MS. JODEE MONTEALEGRE
- MR. ALVIN E. TABUZO
- MR. CONAN G. ACENAS
- MS. KHEENEE O. ARNEJO
- MR. JON VERNARD A. MERANIO
- MS. LESLIE ANNE B. LISING
- Email: [email protected]
View How to avail, Invitation To Bid, General Guidelines, and complete list of properties included in this auction…
To view a summary of how to avail a property via auction, the invitation to bid, general guidelines, a complete list of foreclosed properties included in this auction, instructions, and documents for bidders, you may visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2018-10-01 with file PUBBID101018NCR(ND), which can also be downloaded from the link above.
Source: Pag-IBIG Website
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.