This property is included in a public auction of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties to be conducted on Friday, June 14, 2019.
Auction venue shall be at Roof deck JELP Business Solution Center, No. 409 Shaw Boulevard, Bgy. Addition Hills, Mandaluyong City. More details below.
- Property Source: Pag-IBIG Fund Acquired Assets / Foreclosed properties
- Property Number: 801518112203593 (Item number 35 for this auction)
- Property Location: St Michael Homes – Phase-3 Blk-04 Lot-24 – Brgy. Pantok, Binangonan, Rizal
- Type: Lot Only
- TCT #: M-115085
- Lot Area (sqm): 88.00
- Floor Area (sqm): 0.00
- Minimum Bid Price: PHP 295,680.00
- Discount Status: No Discount
- Remarks: UNOCCUPIED – For Title Consolidation
- Required Bidder’s Bond: 10% of the BID PRICE either in CASH or MANAGER’S CHECK
- Date: Friday, June 14, 2019
- Time of submission of bids: 9:00AM to 12:00NN
- Venue: Roof deck JELP Business Solution Center, No. 409 Shaw Boulevard, Bgy. Addition Hills, Mandaluyong City
PAG-IBIG FUND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS, TO WAIVE ANY FORMALITY THEREIN OR ACCEPT SUCH BIDS AS MAY BE CONSIDERED MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THE FUND. THE DECISION OF THE FUND IS FINAL AND BINDING.
Interested parties may contact Pag-IBIG directly to get more details through the following:
- Acquired Asset Management Group – 7th Floor JELP Business Solutions Center, Shaw Boulevard Mandaluyong City
Call: MS. JODEE MONTEALEGRE, MR. ALVIN E. TABUZO, MR. CONAN G. ACENAS, MS. KHEENEE O. ARNEJO, MR. JON VERNARD A. MERANIO, MS. LESLIE ANNE B. LISING or MR. RON MICHAEL G. CALINA
- (02) 654-9244
You may also email your inquiries for further details at:
View more info on how to avail, bidding guidelines, instruction for bidders, and complete list of properties included in this auction
To view a summary of how to avail a property via auction, the invitation to bid, general guidelines, a complete list of foreclosed properties included in this auction, instructions and documents for bidders, you may visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2019-05-20 with file PUBBID061419NCR(ND), which can also be downloaded from the link above.
Source: Pag-IBIG Website