This property is included in a public auction of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties to be conducted on Friday, August 9, 2019. More details below.
- Property Source: Pag-IBIG Fund Acquired Assets / Foreclosed properties
- Property Number: 8016571911 (Item No. 31 for this auction)
- Property Location: Lot 2-H-13, GROTTO PARK SUBDIVISION, San Roque, Bamban, Tarlac
- Type: LOT ONLY
- TCT: 426457
- Lot Area (sqm): 202.00
- Floor Area (sqm): 0.00
- Appraisal Value: PHP 262,600.00
- MINIMUM BID PRICE: PHP 236,340.00
- Appraisal Date: 3/15/2019
- Remarks: UNOCCUPIED
- Discount Status: With Discount
MODE OF PAYMENT ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT CASH 20% SHORT TERM INSTALLMENT 10%
- Required Bidder’s Bond: 10% of the BID PRICE either in CASH or MANAGERS CHECK
- Date: Friday, August 9, 2019
- Venue: Shakeys Maimpis, Mac Arthur Highway Maimpis, City of San Fernando, Pampanga
- Time (Submission of bids): 9:00AM to 12:00PM
PAG-IBIG FUND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS, TO WAIVE ANY FORMALITY THEREIN OR ACCEPT SUCH BIDS AS MAY BE CONSIDERED MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THE FUND. THE DECISION OF THE FUND IS FINAL AND BINDING.
Interested parties may contact Pag-IBIG directly to get more details through the following:
- Pag-IBIG ACQUIRED ASSETS DIVISION
Call:MS. GIRLIE D. TULABUT or MS. MARICEL T. DAVID
- Tel. nos: GLOBE 0956-826-8634, SMART 0939-163-2215 and SUN 0933-334-1201
You may also email your inquiries for further details at:
- [email protected]
View more info on how to avail, bidding guidelines, instruction for bidders, and complete list of properties included in this auction
To view a summary of how to avail a property via auction, the invitation to bid, general guidelines, a complete list of foreclosed properties included in this auction, instructions and documents for bidders, you may visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2019-July-31 with file PUBBID080919PAMPANGA(WD).
Source: Pag-IBIG Website
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.