June 15, 2021 – This Maybank Foreclosed Property is included in their property list updated as of May 31, 2021. More details below.
- Property Source: Maybank
- City/Province: Santo Tomas, Batangas
- Location: Lotn 2546-A Along Brgy. Road, Brgy. San Antonio, Sto. Tomas, Batangas
- Description: Residential land with improvement – with occupants
- Title number(s): TCT No. TP-164066
- Lot Area (sqm): 621.00
- Floor Area (sqm):
- Selling Price (PHP): 8,694,000.00
- Prices are negotiable
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Philmay/Maybank reserves the right to amend the terms, conditions, and withdraw/replace any and all properties anytime for whatever reason Management may deem appropriate
- All sales shall be on an “as-is, where-is” basis, no warranties and “no recourse” basis. Status and condition of the properties are not comprehensive or complete: Buyers are therefore advised to conduct their own due diligence prior to submission of an offer to buy
- The property list is effective for three (3) months from date of release and may reflect properties already sold. Please confirm availability of property from PPI and look for Mr. Leslie Sevilla (0998-588-3893), Mr. Julius Antonio (0998-588-3895) and Ms. Jane Golondrina (0998-588-3896).
- Submission of offer to buy is on a first come, best offer basis. Philmay/Maybank reserves the right to conduct private bidding in the event of multiple offers received on the same property subject to the bidding policy of Philmay/Maybank
- Mere submission of an offer does not construe a right of “first option” by the offeror
- The creditable withholding tax up to the agreed purchase price shall be for the account of Philmay/Maybank. Any fractional cost or excess shall be for the buyer’s account
- Prices are not applicable to buyback of the former owners or relatives up to 1st degree of consanguinity. Please confirm with Philmay/Maybank any buyback price
- Brokers or agents are not allowed to accept any payment from prospective buyers
- Taxes and required fees due from buyer must be settled on time during documentation to avoid penalties
Remarks: FORECLOSED PROPERTIES- FIRST-COME, BEST-OFFER” BASIS (PLEASE CHECK REMINDERS ABOVE)
For queries, please feel free to get in touch with the following:
1. Leslie Sevilla (0998-588-3893)
2. Julius Antonio (0998-588-3895)
3. Sarah Jane Golondrina (0998-588-3896).
You may also visit Philmay Property, Inc – Group Finance
- Address: 4th Floor, Maybank Corporate Centre – Annex Building, 7th Ave. cor. 28th Street, Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, 1634, Metro Manila
Official Offer To Buy Form with list of requirements and Buyer Information Sheet
To submit an offer for this property, you may download a copy of the official Offer To Buy Form below, which also contains the list of requirements, and the Buyer Information Sheet.
View complete list of properties included in this update
To view the complete listings of Philmay / Maybank foreclosed properties included in this update, you may visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2021-June-15
Source: Leslie V. Sevilla – Sales and Marketing Officer, Philmay Property, Inc. – Group Finance
Note: Philmay is the property arm of Maybank