This foreclosed property from Cavite United Rural Bank (CURB) is included in their latest listing updated for November 2019. More details below.
- Property Location: Lot 5 Blk 245 Eagle Ridge Relocation Site (St. Francis Village) M. Tractora & Javalera Gen. Trias, Cavite
- Type: Vacant lot
- TCT #:
- Lot Area (sqm): 75.00
- Floor Area (sqm):
- Indicative Price (Php): PHP 150,000.00
The foreclosed properties from AUB and their subsidiaries are for negotiated sale, no need to go through a public auction. This means that interested parties only need to submit their offers.
All offers are are subject to the evaluation/approval of the management.
Here are “AUB’s Acceptable Payment Terms”:
- Cash – one time payment upon approval of offer;
- In-house financing – minimum of 20% down payment upon approval of offer; 80% balance in 5 years at 12% interest per annum
Contact Info and additional info
FOR INQUIRIES, PLEASE CALL:
CAVITE UNITED RURAL BANK (“CURB”) c/o Jonathan Ostan or Gee Rance
(046) 435-1702 (Smart) 0933 890-1440 (Globe) 0917 805 7475
Email Add: jd[email protected]
Email Add: [email protected]
“DISCLAIMER: All properties are offered on As is Where is basis. Titles of properties are either under Sellers name or under various stages of consolidation going to Sellers name. Some properties have pending legal issues. Interested parties are therefore advised to check the title, the physical and legal condition of the property. Vicinity maps, lot and floor areas are approximates only. Property details(including the lot plans and picture), prices, terms are subject to change without prior notice. The Seller reserves the right to pull-out the property any time.
Changes in prices are subject to sole discretion of the Seller. Any misprint shall not alter the propertys factual condition nor shall they be deemed misrepresentation of the property.”
View complete list of foreclosed properties for sale from Cavite United Rural Bank (CURB)
To view all listings of foreclosed properties from Asia United Bank and it’s subsidiaries which include Cavite United Rural Bank and Rural Bank of Angeles, you may visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2019-November-20 with file CURB2019-Nov.pdf
Source: Ms. Hazel Balaquiot, AUB ROPA-Remedial Department
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.