This property is from the list of Buena Mano / BPI foreclosed properties scheduled for “Online Sealed Bidding”. Submission of bids is on July 11-27, 2022 . More details below.
- Property Source: Buena Mano / BPI
- Code: 05552-T-261
- Category: (House & Lot)
- Class: Green Tag*
- Address: No. 1084, Lot 1 Block 1, Mahogany St., Farmview Subd., Brgy. Tungkong Mangga, San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan
- Lot Size (sqm): 398
- Floor Area (sqm): 127
- MINIMUM BID PRICE: PHP5,100,000.00
*Green Tag properties are real estate properties already cleared with Titles and Tax Declarations duly consolidated / transferred under the name of the bank which foreclosed the property/ies with its authorized caretakers, particularly those with improvement and can be visited/ inspected anytime.
Please contact Buena Mano DIRECTLY through the designated sales officer:
Buena Mano Sales Officer: Nelle: (0927)133-6380 / (02)8580-3137
Online Sealed Bidding Schedule
- Start of Bidding Period: July 11, 2022, 9:00:00 am
- Deadline for submission: July 27, 2022, 9:00:00 am
- Opening of Bids: July 27, 2022, 9:00:01am
Please refer to guidelines below for more details.
How to avail (Summary)
Please refer to guidelines on how to participate in the online sealed bidding:
1. Sale is on an “AS IS-WHERE IS” basis.
2. Bidders should make reasonable examination of property title/s and tax declaration/s and inspection of the physical condition and location of the properties. It is best to contact the specific Sales Advisors indicated on the properties listed for further queries.
3. Buyers should make a bid through the online submission platform as indicated on www.buenamano.ph from July 11, 2022, at 9:00:00AM to July 27, 2022, at 9:00:00AM. The official time indicated on the online registry will serve as our official time of receipt of the bids.
4. The Bank shall not accept bids beyond the defined cut-off date and time.
5. The Seller reserves the right to withdraw the Property/ies at any time before the deadline for submission of bids.
6. The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all offers at its sole discretion, waive any defects or informality on the offers received and accepts the most advantageous to the Seller but does not guarantee that any award shall be made.”
Note: The above guidelines are just a summary. The complete details are in the “Terms and Conditions” which is too long to add to this page, so I’ll just add a link below so you can read it on BPI’s website.
~ Jay Castillo
Complete Terms and Conditions for Real Estate Sealed Bidding
To view the complete details about the sealed bidding, please read the Terms and Conditions on the following page (this is a direct link to the page on Buena Mano’s website):
View complete list of Buena Mano / BPI foreclosed properties included in this update
To view/download a complete list of foreclosed properties included in this update, you may visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2022-July-15 with file: buena-mano-bpi-foreclosed-properties-2493sb-flyers-07-2022.1_compressed.pdf
Source: Buena Mano official website
Full Disclosure: Nothing to disclose, this listing is being shared as a public service announcement for the benefit of the general public who are looking for foreclosed properties for sale.