This BDO foreclosed property is included in their latest list of properties that are for negotiated sale, updated as of May 31, 2019. More details below.
- Property Source: Banco De Oro (BDO)
- Property Type: Industrial- Vacant Lot
- Vicinity: Naga, Cebu
- Property Address: Lot 3946, SME Industrial Park (formerly New Cebu Township One), Brgy. Cantao-an, Naga City, Cebu (Title Annotated with Sec. 110, 111 & 112 of Commonwealth Act no. 141)
- Lot Area (sqms.): 10319.00
- Floor Area (sqms.): 0.00
- Indicative Price (Php): PHP 4,127,600.00
For more information or clarification you may call or visit BDO’s office:
Mila Dioneda / Sales Officer
(02) 7026000 local 27024 / 09564920261 / 09223724522
BDO Asset Management Group / Sales Department
25/F, Pacific Star Building, Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., corner Makati Ave., Makati City
For lease offers, please call:
(02) 702-7033 / 702-7825
You may view details of these assets through the bank’s intranet site or go to
View / Download the complete list of BDO foreclosed properties
To view / download a copy of all BDO foreclosed properties in this update, you may visit the following page:
- Sale shall be on “as is where is” basis.
- All offers are subject to Management approval.
- Availability of units and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
- Lease offers welcome for all condominium units listed except those under “”With Authority to Sell””. Please call for price.
- Where applicable, prices are exclusive of VAT
Last updated on: 2019-06-06 with file BDO-FORECLOSED-PROPERTIES-FOR-SALE-MAY-31-2019-external-promo-with-properties-at-20-percent-off.pdf (You can access this file from the link above)
Source: Mila Dioneda – BDO Asset Management Group
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.