We welcome March 2013 with these 5 public auctions of foreclosed properties to be conducted by the The Philippine National Bank Special Assets Management Group or PNB-SAMG. These properties for public bidding are all located in provincial areas.
Their “Property Auction Caravan” for Dagupan and Baguio will be held on March 5, 2013 and March 7, 2013 respectively, at 2:00pm. The venue for the Dagupan auction will be the Star Plaza Hotel, A.B. Fernandez Avenue, Dagupan City, while the Baguio auction will be held at the Hotel Veniz, One Abanao St., Baguio City.
The public auction in General Santos City will be held on March 13, 2013, 2:00pm, at the East Asia Royale Hotel, National Highway, General Santos City.
In Cabanatuan City, a public auction of house and lots entitled “Basta Subasta! ng bahay at lupa sa Cabanatuan” will be held on March 21, 2013, 2:00pm, at the PNB Cabanatuan Branch, located at Del Pilar corner Paco Roman Sts., Cabanatuan City.
Lastly, the auction in Legazpi entitled “Basta Subasta! ng bahay at lupa sa Legazpi” will be held at the PNB Legazpi Branch on March 21, 2013, 2:00pm, at Rizal corner Gov. Forbes Sts, Legazpi City, Albay.
More details and complete listings for download can be found below.
PNB Property Auction Caravan for Dagupan and Baguio
The Dagupan auction includes foreclosed properties from Pangasinan, while the Baguio auction includes Apayao, Mountain Province, Benguet, and also Pangasinan. Download the complete listing of foreclosed properties below:
- PNB Foreclosed Properties Dagupan and Baguio Auction Caravan (March 5 and 7 2013)
PNB General Santos City auction
Included in the General Santos City auction are foreclosed properties from Davao and SOCCSKSARGEN regions. Download the complete list below:
- PNB Foreclosed Properties GenSan Auction (March 13, 2013)
PNB Cabanatuan City Subasta
The Cabanatuan City aucton includes foreclosed properties from Cabanatuan, Guimba, Llanera, Munoz, and Santa Rosa. The complete list can be downloaded as follows:
- PNB Foreclosed Properties Subasta Cabanatuan (March 21, 2013)
PNB Legazpi City Subasta
The Legazpi City auction includes foreclosed properties from Albay and Sorsogon. Download the complete list of properties for bidding below:
- PNB Foreclosed Properties Subasta Legaspi (March 21, 2013)
The “fine print”
Auctioneer reserves the right at any time to pull out orupdate status of the properties in the event discrepancies are found.
PROPERTIES FOR SALE ARE ON AN “AS IS WHERE IS BASIS”.
Inadvertent misprints shall not alter the property’s factual condition or shall they be deemed as a misrepresentation of the property.
Payment terms and other details
For more details, including payment terms and contact details, please refer to the respective listings which you can download above.
To our success and financial freedom!
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2008 – 2012 All rights reserved.
Full disclosure: My wife and I are accredited real estate brokers of PNB, but since the properties above are for public auction outside of Metro Manila, we won’t be able to attend any of the public bidding’s, so please contact PNB directly if you plan to attend any of the auctions above.
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- 1,398 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties for sale in May 2021
- 1,215 BFS Foreclosed Properties in April 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 872 BDO Foreclosed Properties in April 2021 Nationwide List
- 475 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in April 8, 2021 Sealed Bidding
- 151 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (January 2021)
- 344 Maybank Foreclosed Properties in January 2021 Nationwide Listings
- 11,285 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q4-2020 Pricelists
- September 2020 | 222 RCBC foreclosed properties for negotiated sale
- 84 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of August 2020
- 3,029 BSP foreclosed properties available for negotiated sale (July 2020)