This Bank of Commerce foreclosed property is for negotiated sale (no need to go through a public auction), and comes from their pricelist As of 2nd QTR, 2021. More details below.
Note: This property has no price because it is for “For re-appraisal”
- Property source: Bank of Commerce
- Property description: PARKING SLOT
- Property location: PARKING SLOT NO. 27 LEVEL 10 AIC-BURDUNDY EMPIRE TOWER IS SITUATED ALONG A.D.B. AVENUE CORNERS GARNET & SAPPHIRE ROADS, ORTIGAS CENTER
- TCT/CCT No: PT-54004
- Area (sqm): 12.00
- Indicative Price (PHP): For re-appraisal
- Remarks: Note: This property has no price because it is for “For re-appraisal”
The foreclosed properties from Bank of Commerce are for negotiated sale. This means that interested parties only need to submit their offers. There will only be a bidding if a property receives multiple offers. More details can be found in their reminders below.
1) All sales on “AS-IS, WHERE-IS” and “NO RECOURSE” bases. No warranties.
2) Prices NOT applicable to buybacks by former owners. Please contact Acquired Assets Management Department for buyback price.
3) Properties & prices subject to change anytime & may be removed from the list for any reason Top Management deems appropriate.
4) The list may reflect properties sold without the knowledge of AAMD. For immediate correction, kindly advise AAMD of such fact if identified.
5) If multiple offers are received for the same property, a bidding shall be conducted and the property shall be awarded to the highest bidder.
6) Mere submission of an Offer to Purchase does not confer “first option” or “first right” to the offeror.
7) The deficiencies stated herein are not meant to be exhaustive, comprehensive or complete. Buyers are advised to conduct their own due diligence prior to making an offer.
8) The Bank only shoulders Creditable Withholding Tax up to purchase price. Excess CWT are for buyer’s account.
9) This list is an intellectual property of Bank of Commerce. However, Bank of Commerce is not in anyway liable if this shall be copied, reproduced, altered and/or tampered for any activities other than the purpose of marketing properties contained in it.
10) No application fee is required.
11) Bid Offer should be labeled as “Bids and Awards Committee – Bank Property Bid” and be addressed to:
Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat Finance and Controllership Group
12th floor SMPC Bldg., Ortigas Center
c/o Maritess C. Claveria
For inquiries, please call:
TRUNK LINE : 8-982-6000
- KATHERINE R. MANALANG – LOCAL 6372
- MEL C. ADORA – LOCAL 6147
Management reserves the right to change the price and/or to disapprove offer for the said property.
View all Bank of Commerce properties As of 2nd QTR, 2021
To view the complete lists of foreclosed properties included in this Q2-2021 update from Bank of Commerce, you may visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2021-June-06 with Bankcom file bank-of-commerce-foreclosed-properties-Metro-Manila-Pricelist-2nd-Qtr-2021.pdf
Source: Bank of Commerce website
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Condominium – East Residences – Ortigas – Bldg-IVORY Cluster-2 4TH-Floor Unit-4 – Brgy. Rosario, City of Pasig, Metro ManIIla (Floor Area: 30.37 sqm) – For Negotiated Sale on June 28 – July 02, 2021 (Occupied)
- Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Condominium – Arezzo Place Pasig Condominium – Bldg-6 2ND-Floor Unit-2-4 – Brgy. Pinagbuhatan, City of Pasig, Metro ManIIla (Floor Area: 32.50 sqm) – For Negotiated Sale on June 28 – July 02, 2021 (Occupied)
- Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Condominium – Arezzo Place Pasig Condominium – Bldg-5 1ST-Floor Unit-1-7 – Brgy. Pinagbuhatan, City of Pasig, Metro ManIIla (Floor Area: 32.50 sqm) – For Negotiated Sale on June 28 – July 02, 2021
- EastWest Bank Foreclosed Residential Condominium at Unit I-331, 3rd Floor, Building I, One Oasis Ortigas Condominium, Ortigas Ave., Ext. Brgy. Rosario, Pasig City (Floor Area: 22.02 sqm)
- EastWest Bank Foreclosed Residential Condominium at Unit 8311, 3rd Floor Building H,One Oasis Ortigas Condominium, Ortigas Avenue Extension Riosario Pasig City (Floor Area: 29.87 sqm)
- EastWest Bank Foreclosed Residential Condominium at Unit 420 4th Floor Building L, One Oasis Condominium Ortigas Ave. Ext. Brgy. Roasario Pasig City (Floor Area: 29.87 sqm)
- EastWest Bank Foreclosed Residential Condominium at Unit 216, 2nd Floor Rama Bldg. East Raya Gardens, Mercedes Ave. Brgy. San Miguel Pasig City (Floor Area: 64.00 sqm)
- EastWest Bank Foreclosed Residential Condominium at Unit K-321, 3rd Floor Bldg. K, One Oasis Ortigas Condominium Ortigas Ave. Extn. Pasig City (Floor Area: 29.87 sqm)
- EastWest Bank Foreclosed Residential Condominium at Unit 328 3rd Floor One Oasis Ortigas Bldg. Ortigas Avenue Pasig City (Floor Area: 29.87 sqm)
- EastWest Bank Foreclosed Residential Condominium at Unit I-333 3rd FloorBldg. I One Oasis Ortigas Condominium Ortigas Ave. Ext. Brgy. Rosario Pasig City (Floor Area: 22.02 sqm)