We kick-off March 2015 with another public bidding of PNB foreclosed properties in South Cotabato and Sultan Kudarat. The bidding shall be on March 11, 2015 , 2:00pm, at PNB Koronadal Branch, Morrow St., Koronadal, South Cotabato. You may download the complete listing below.
For a copy of the BIDDING TERMS OF REFERENCE
Email: email@example.com Trunklines: (02) 891-6040 / 526-3131 loc. 4535
- Acceptance of bids will be on March 11, 2015, 2:00 PM , at PNB Koronadal Branch.
- The winning bidder shall be based on the complying bid with the highest net proceeds to the Bank and in accordance with the Terms of Reference
- Sale is in accordance with the terms and conditions specified in the PNB Purchase Proposal
- In the event that the highest complying bidder fails to comply with the specified payment terms on the Purchase Proposal, the deposit shall be forfeited as penalty
- DEPOSIT: 10% OF OFFER PRICE – (CASH or MANAGER’S CHECK only)
- The Bank reserves the right at anytime to pull out or update status of the properties in the event discrepancies are found.
- Inadvertent misprints shall not alter the property’s factual condition nor shall they be deemed as a misrepresentation of the property
- PRICE & STATUS OF THE PROPERTIES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- PROPERTIES FOR SALE ARE ON AN “AS IS WHERE IS BASIS”. Prior to the bidding, bidders are advised to exercise due diligence on the physical and legal conditions of the property.
- Brokers/Referrers of bidders need to be present during the bidding to be eligible for commission
Terms of payment
A. For REGULAR SALE
– fixed 6% interest rate up to 5 years
– fixed 8% interest rate up to 5 to 10 years
B. For PABAHAY BONANZA Program
(properties 5M & below; with 20% deposit requirement)
– fixed 6% interest rate up to 10 years
– fixed 8% interest rate up to 10 to 20 years
Download the list of PNB foreclosed properties
You may download the list of foreclosed properties that are for sale through public auction on February 18, 2015 below.
Reminder: Please contact PNB directly for more details with regard to this public bidding and any of the properties included. Thank you for understanding.
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose. We won’t be able to attend this auction. Again, please contact PNB directly for more details. Thank you.
P.S. We have more listings from a government lending institution which we will share next. Don’t forget to subscribe to email alerts to get notified when we publish the new listings.