Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties are up for grabs through public auctions to be held on July 18 and 19, 2013 at the 7th flr. Conference Room, JELP Business Solutions Center, Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City.
General auction guidelines, the complete list of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties for sale, a vicinity map of the auction venue, contact info, and other details, can be found below.
Pag-IBIG General Auction Guidelines
- Interested parties are required to secure copies of: (a) INSTRUCTION TO BIDDERS (HQP-AAF-104) and (b) OFFER TO BID (HQP-AAF-103) from the office of the Acquired Assets Management at 7th Flr. JELP Business Solutions Center, Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City or may download the forms at www.pagibigfund.gov.ph (link Property Finder/Acquired Asset Properties).
- The Schedule for Public Bidding shall be in two (2) tranches, as follows:
1st July 18, 2013 Manila, Bulacan, Laguna, and Rizal 2nd July 19, 2013 Cavite
- The Invitation to Bid shall be published at least once in newspapers of general circulation; a listing of available acquired assets shall be continuously posted in the Pag-IBIG Fund website
- Sealed proposals shall be received by the Committee on Disposition of Acquired Assets’ Secretariat at Conference Room 7th Flr. JELP Business Solutions Center, Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City starting at 8:00 AM but not later than 12:00 NN on the scheduled date per tranche as indicated above (see no. 2), immediately afterwhich, the said proposals shall be opened in the presence of attending bidders. Bidders are advised to submit their proposals only on the scheduled date of tranche. No proposals shall be accepted by the committee earlier or later than the scheduled date.
- The Opening of Bids shall commence from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM of the scheduled dates.
- Purchase of the said property may be either of the following modes of payment:
- Cash – on which the approved purchase price shall be paid not later than thirty (30) calendar days from date of receipt of Notice of Award (NOA).
- Installment basis – on which payment shall be in equal monthly installment inclusive of interest and provided the chosen payment term, shall not exceed twelve (12) months.
- The Minimum Bid shall be based on the appraisal value. The occupancy status on the “REMARKS” portion is based on the condition of the property upon appraisal
- The Bidders shall be present at the opening of bids. Bidders may delegate their Authorized Representatives, provided they shall issue the following documents:
- Special Power of Attorney for individual-bidder
- Secretary’s Certificate for company-bidder
- Each bid proposal shall be accompanied by a BIDDER’S BOND in CASH or MANAGER’S CHECK issued by any commercial bank, payable to Pag-IBIG FUND for an amount equivalent to 10% of the BID PRICE
- Properties shall be sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis.
- If the winning bidder fails or refuses to push through with the purchase of the property, or fails to pay in full the remaining balance within 30 calendar days from receipt of the Notice of Award (NOA), he shall lose his right as winning bidder and the 10% bidder’s bond shall be forfeited in favor of the Fund.
- All interested buyers are encouraged to inspect the said property before tendering their offers.
- Interested parties may visit the ACQUIRED ASSETS MANAGEMENT or contact Ms. ROSCIEL A. BRIONES or MR. JEFFREY D. ALVARICO at tel. nos. 654-1398 and 654-2410. You may also email your inquiries for further details at [email protected]
Pag-IBIG Fund RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS, TO WAIVE ANY FORMALITY THEREIN OR ACCEPT SUCH BIDS AS MAY BE CONSIDERED MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THE FUND. THE DECISION OF THE FUND IS FINAL AND BINDING.
Source: Pag-IBIG website
Pag-Ibig foreclosed properties for sale through auction on July 18 and 19, 2013
Properties in the following villages are included in the respective auction dates below:
1st Tranche – July 18, 2013
- Centroville, Brgy. Sucat, Muntinlupa, City, Metro Manila
- Solar Townhomes North Brgy. Bagumbong, Caloocan City
- Tierra Nova Royale Ph 3 Brgy. Bagumbong, Caloocan City
- Cielito Homes Ph 1 Brgy. Camarin, Caloocan City
- Mystica Towers Unit B Floor 3 Brgy. Batasan Hills, Quezon City
- Valenzuela Ville Brgy. Bignay, Valenzuela City
- Willow Bend Ph 2 Brgy. Pinagkuartelan, Pandi, Bulacan
- Woodbridge Brgy. Poblacion, Pandi, Bulacan
- Cita Roma Brgy. Gaya Gaya, San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan
- Cityville Brgy. Tungkong Mangga, San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan
- La Poblacion Ph 1 Brgy. Kamandalaan, San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan
- Northwinds City Ph 3A Brgy. Sto Cristo, San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan
- Sarmiento Homes Brgy. Muzon, San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan
- Tierra Benita Brgy. Muzon, San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan
- Country Homes Brgy. Soro Soro, Binan, Laguna
- Olivarez Homes South Ph 4 Brgy. Sto. Tomas, Binan, Laguna
- Celestine Homes Ph 1 Brgy. Marinig, Cabuyao, Laguna
- Extra Ordinary Homes Ph 1 Brgy. Mamatid, Cabuyao, Laguna
- Felicias Village Brgy. Banlic, Cabuyao, Laguna
- Lakeside Nest Ph 1 Brgy. Banay-Banay, Cabuyao, Laguna
- Mabuhay CityValue Homes Brgy. Mamatid, Cabuyao, Laguna
- Villa Palao Brgy. Banlic, Calamba, Laguna
- South Fairway Homes Classic Brgy. Landayan, San Pedro, Laguna
- Southern Heights Ph 2 Brgy. San Antonio, San Pedro, Laguna
- Sta Rosa Garden Villas Ph 1 Brgy. Labas, Sta Rosa, Laguna
- Sta Clara Subd Brgy. Sapang, Pampanga, Pampanga
- Sto Domingo Village Brgy. San Isidro, San Fernando, Pampanga
- Bankers Village III Ph 5 Brgy. San Isidro, Antipolo City, Rizal
- Santana Village Brgy. Hinapao, Antipolo City, Rizal
- Dela Costa Homes Ph 1 Brgy. Burgos, Montalban, Rizal
- Rosa Verde Subd Brgy. San Rafael, Montalban, Rizal
- Centella Homes Brgy. San Isidro, Rodriguez, Rizal
- Eastwind Homes Brgy. San Isidro, Rodriguez, Rizal
- Eastwood Greenview Ph 3 Brgy. San Isidro, Rodriguez, Rizal
- Villa Ana Maria Subd Brgy. San Jose, Rodriguez, Rizal
- Marvi Hills Subd Ph 1 Brgy. Ampid, San Mateo, Rizal
- Garden Cottages Brgy. Cayumbay, Tanay, Rizal
- Carissa Homes East Ph 1 Brgy. Bagumbayan, Teresa, Rizal
- Carissa Homes East Ph 1 Brgy. Prinza, Teresa, Rizal
2nd Tranche – July 19, 2013
- Camella Springville North Brgy. Molino, Bacoor, Cavite
- Camella Springville West Ph 3 Brgy. Molino, Bacoor, Cavite
- Citihomes Burol Brgy. Burol, Dasmarinas, Cavite
- Citihomes Resortville Brgy. Lancaan, Dasmarinas, Cavite
- Mabuhay City-Paliparan Brgy. Paliparan, Dasmarinas, Cavite
- Mabuhay Homes 2000-Paliparan Ph 1Brgy. Paliparan, Dasmarinas, Cavite
- Mabuhay Homes 2000-Salawag Ph 5 Brgy. Salawag, Dasmarinas, Cavite
- Raintree West Ph 2 Brgy. Salawag, Dasmarinas, Cavite
- San Marino Ph 1 Brgy. Salawag, Dasmarinas, Cavite
- Viva Homes Brgy. Salawag, Dasmarinas, Cavite
- Belmont Hills Sec 06 Brgy. Pasong Kawayan, General Trias, Cavite
- Paramount Homes Brgy. Navarro, General Trias, Cavite
- Tahanang Yaman Homes Brgy. Buenavista Ii, General Trias, Cavite
- Villaggio Ignatius Brgy. Buenavista, General Trias, Cavite
- Winter Breeze Homes Ph 1 Brgy. Alingaro, General Trias, Cavite
- Camella Homes Barcelona Ph 1 Brgy. Tanzang Luma, Imus, Cavite
- Citihomes Molino Ph 5 Brgy. Buhay Na Tubig, Imus, Cavite
- Grandville Homes Brgy. Malagasang, Imus, Cavite
- Los Pinos Brgy. Pasong Buaya, Imus, Cavite
- Sheltertown Brgy. Tanzang Luma, Imus, Cavite
- Summer Pointe Country Homes Ph 1 Brgy. Pasong Buaya, Imus, Cavite
- Ciudad Nuevo Ph 1A Brgy. Timalan, Naic, Cavite
- Villa Apolonia Ph 2 Brgy. Sabang, Naic, Cavite
- Cavite Valleyfield Brgy. Bagbag, Rosario, Cavite
- Rancho Imperial Brgy. Tartaria, Silang, Cavite
- Belleview Meadows Ph 1 Sec 32 Brgy. Bagtas, Tanza, Cavite
- Lhinette Homes Brgy. Sanga Mayor, Tanza, Cavite
- St Augustine Village Brgy. Biwas, Tanza, Cavite
- Sunrise Place Brgy. Tres Cruses, Tanza, Cavite
- Karlaville Parkhomes Brgy. Hugo Perez, Trece Martires City, Cavite
- La Paz Homes Ph 2 Brgy. Cabezas, Trece Martires City, Cavite
- La Trinidad Ph 1 Brgy. Quintana, Trece Martires City, Cavite
- Satelliteville Brgy. Conchu, Trece Martires City, Cavite
- Summerfield Ph 2 Brgy. Osorio, Trece Martires City, Cavite
- Tradition Homes Ph 2 Brgy. Luciano, Trece Martires City, Cavite
- Transville Homes Brgy. San Agustin, Trece Martires City, Cavite
- West Plain Subd Brgy. San Agustin, Trece Martires City, Cavite
View/download the complete list of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties for sale through public auction
You may view the complete list of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties by clicking on the enlarge button at the bottom right of the document below, or you can also download the list by clicking the download button.
Pag-IBIG office vicinity map
You may check the google map below for the location of the auction venue.
For more information, please contact Pag-IBIG directly:
- Visit Pag-IBIG’s ACQUIRED ASSETS MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT at JELP Business Solutions Center, Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City
- Call Ms. ROSCIEL A. BRIONES or MR. JEFFREY D. ALVARICO through tel. nos. 654-1398 and 654-2410
- Email your inquiries at [email protected]
You may also contact Pag-IBIG through the following:
- PAG-IBIG Call Center: 724-4244
- Website: www.pagibigfund.gov.ph
- Email Address:[email protected]
As Jay would often say, happy hunting!
Cherry Vi M. Saldua-Castillo
Real Estate Broker, Lawyer, and CPA
PRC Real Estate Broker License No. 3187
PRC CPA License No. 0102054
Roll of Attorneys No. 55239
2013 Internal Education Head, REBAP-LMP
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2008 – 2013 All rights reserved.
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose.