The following are strictly prohibited in the comments section:
- Use of foul language and derogatory statements
- Posting in all capital letters/bold fonts
- Rude usernames/images
- Heavy graphics
- Personal attacks/flaming
- Promotion of products and personalities
- Off-topic posts
- Repeated postings
- Anything that can be considered as unlawful (ex. libelous comments, etc.)
Comments containing any of the above will be not be published/deleted.
- Use your name and only your name in the field designated for your name.
- No keywords allowed as anchor text in the name or comment fields.
- No signature links allowed under your comments
- You may use links in the body of your comment, but it must be relevant to the discussion at hand, and not merely be some promotional link.
- We will have NO reservations about deleting your content if we feel you are posting merely to get a link without adding value to our discussion.
- If you add value, but still post keywords, we’ll use your post, but remove your link and keywords.
- Keep in mind that only comments that are written in English and/or Filipino are allowed.
The comments that do get published on WWW.FORECLOSUREPHILIPPINES.COM do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of the owner of WWW.FORECLOSUREPHILIPPINES.COM. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our comment policy.