Unionbank Foreclosed Residential Compound with two Buildings in Antipolo City, Rizal - For Public Auction On NOVEMBER-25-2017 (Saturday)
Foreclosed Properties / Posted 3 weeks ago
Lot Area: 300 sqm; Floor Area: 297 sqm
Property description/address: Lots 2 & 3 Blk 8 Linden Street, Woodberry Subdivision (near Assumption / Victory Mall), Antipolo City, Rizal
This foreclosed property is included in a public auction of Unionbank foreclosed properties to be held on NOVEMBER-25-2017 (Saturday), 9:00am, at the Sky Lounge, 47th floor, Unionbank Plaza, Meralco Avenue corner Onyx Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines.
- Item #: 53
- Address: Lots 2 & 3 Blk 8 Linden Street, Woodberry Subdivision (near Assumption / Victory Mall), Antipolo City, Rizal
- Lot Area: 300 sqm; Floor Area: 297 sqm
- Property Type: Residential Compound with two Buildings
- Minimum bid price (PHP): 7,770,000.00
- Auction Date: NOVEMBER-25-2017 (Saturday)
- Time: 9:00am
- Venue: Sky Lounge, 47th floor, Unionbank Plaza, Meralco Avenue corner Onyx Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines.
COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES ARE SUBJECT TO CREDIT APPROVAL
ZERO-INTEREST FOR THE 10% DOWNPAYMENT (6 MONTHS TO PAY)
FIXED 11% INT. PER ANNUM/ UP TO 15 YEARS TO PAY
CWT IS FOR THE ACCOUNT OF THE BUYER.
JUST BRING P20,000.00 SHOW MONEY (CASH OR M.C.)
TO QUALIFY TO BID FOR EACH PROPERTY.
THE SALE IS ON AN “AS IS WHERE IS” BASIS.
- UnionBank may, at anytime, withdraw any of the properties listed above prior to auction.
- Office Hours: 08:30 am to 05:30 pm (Monday to Friday).
- Payment of Creditable Withholding Tax (CWT) is for the Buyer’s account.
- All winning bidders will be subject to credit checking.
For more info, please call:
- EGAY (637-1445 / 944-8372)
- JENNY (944-8376)
- MARLON (944-8371)
- ELA (944-8373)
- CHA (944-8359)
- LEAH (944-8348)
You may also text or call:
- (0917) 81-ASSET(27738)
- (0932) 88-ASSET(27738)
E-mail Unionbank at:
Visit Unionbank’s website:
MISPRINTS ARE NOT MISREPRESENTATION OF ANY PROPERTY.
Source: Unionbank website
View complete list of auction schedules, list of properties, and sample computations
To view updated auction schedules for Unionbank foreclosed properties, complete lists of properties included in the auctions, and sample computations, you may visit the following page:
Properties shall be sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis.
Availability of units and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence before joining the auction
Last updated on: November 20, 2017 with file 274th-spa-luzon-20171125a