UCPB Savings Bank Foreclosed Commercial Condominium Units For Sale in Mandaluyong, Metro Manila
Foreclosed Properties / Posted 5 months ago
Lot Area (sqm): 0
Floor Area: (sqm): 1,010.03
- Property source: UCPB Savings Bank – updated as of November 9, 2017
- Property Type: Commercial Condominium Units
- Property Address: Unit LG-100, LG-101, LG-102-A, 102-B, LG-103, LG-104, LG-105, LG-106, LG-107, LG-108, LG-109-A, LG-109-B & LG-110 Lancaster Condotel, Shaw Blvd, Mandaluyong City
- Lot Area (sqm): 0
- Floor Area (sqm): 1,010.03
- Title Consolidated? No
- Occupied? No (exc. for LG 102-A &B)
- W/ Expired Redemption Period? Yes (exc. for LG 102-A &B)
- Indicative Price: PHP 76,000,000.00
Properties can be purchased in CASH or on INSTALLMENT basis thru the bank’s in-house financing scheme.
Minimum downpayment required for the installment option is 20% of the selling price/contract price while the balance can be paid over a maximum period of ten (10} years at a fixed rate of 11% per annum.
For further details/information, you may call RONALD PANGANIBAN of UCPB Savings Bank’s Special Assets Management Team at landline number (02)811-9000 local 7286 or at mobile numbers (0917)829-1124 and (0920)981-4728 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also visit UCPB SAVINGS’ website @ www.ucpbsavings.com/real-estate
THE PROPERTIES ARE BEING SOLD ON AN “AS IS WHERE IS BASIS”. PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
UCPB SAVINGS BANK MAY, AT ANY TIME, WITHDRAW ANY OF THE PROPERTIES LISTED ABOVE WITHOUR PRIOR NOTICE.
MISPRINTS ARE NOT MISREPRESENTATION OF ANY PROPERTY.
Source: Ronald Panganiban, Marketing Officer – Special Assets Management Unit, Credit Administration Division, UCPB Savings Bank, Inc.
View more UCPB Savings Bank foreclosed properties
To view the rest of the foreclosed properties from UCPB Savings Bank included in this update, you may visit the following blogpost:
Properties shall be sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis.
Availability of units and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence before submitting offers
Last updated on: November 16, 2017