PDIC foreclosed Residential lot with improvement for sale in Nueva Valencia, Guimaras - For bidding on December 8, 2017 (Friday)
Foreclosed Properties / Posted 7 months ago
Lot Area: 360sqm.
This is included in a public auction of foreclosed properties from PDIC and various closed banks on December 8, 2017 (Friday).
The venue shall be: Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, Cebu Regional Office, Cor. Osmena Blvd & P. del Rosario St., Cebu City
Bids shall only be accepted from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
- Property No: 1-1288-000000001
- Description: Residential lot with improvement
- Title / TD No.: PRF Nos. 96-0165 (lot) & 99-0272 (bldg.)
- Location: Lot No. 280, Brgy. Poblacion, Nueva Valencia
- Unit area (sqm):
- Minimum Bid: PHP 502,000.00
- Disclosures: dkl26 (refer to legend below)
Legend for Disclosures
a – Title registered in PDICs name/Closed Banks name
b – Title, OR/CR registered in borrowers name/former registered owners name
d – Covered with TD (only) in PDICs name/Closed Banks name
e – Covered with TD (only) not in PDICs name/Closed Banks name
g – Owners duplicate copy or RODs copy of TCT missing/ reportedly gutted by fire — reconstitution for buyers account
i – With notice of levy or attachment, notice, of tax liens, lis pendens or encumbrances/ legal case/adverse claim/affidavit of loss
k – With unpaid taxes
l – With lessee/tenants/informal dwellers/caretaker/encroachment/ planted to crops
n – Needs relocation survey
o – No Right-of-Way or used as Right-of-Way
r – Net of Right-of-Way/easement due to waterways, river, creek, erosion/traversed by road
y – With annotation pursuant to Rules of Court or RA or Civil Code or other pertinent laws
A – COS Stamped registered by ROD but not annotated in the Tax Declaration
B – With notarized Deed of Sale/Dacion en Pago/Deed of Assignment/Court Clearance/Decision/Certification in favor of the bank but not annotated in the title
G – With claim for Right-of-Way
K – Title in the name of mortgagee/originating bank/PDIC but TD still in the name of previous owner
4 – TD in third partys name
7 – Creek/river easement not yet deducted in the area
9 – Properties to be sold as a whole
10 – With technical error in describing the boundary/ies of the property
11 – With DAR Certificate of Non-coverage but not annotated on the title
15 – The property is prone to flooding/landslide/erosion
16 – Original Duplicate Copy owners copy of TCT missing for reconstitution for buyers account.
19 – Title and TD for land in the name of PDIC/ originating bank but TD for improvement/ building still in the name of previous owner.
21 – The property is located within an undeveloped subdivision/area
26 – With Deed of Assignment in favor of PDIC on file
27 – Former Bank Premises
40 – With discrepancy in the lot area per latest TD and old TD
46 – With typographical error in the inscribed lot area in COS
51 – With unverified information that lot has been sold to a certain Pais
59 – With notarized Deed of Sale/Dacion en Pago/Deed of Assignment/Court Clearance/Decision/Certification in favor of the bank/PDIC but not annotated in the title
Bidding details / Contact info
1. Sealed bids will be accepted from direct buyers only.
2. The sale shall be for CASH and on As-Is, Where-Is basis and the winning bidder shall undertake the responsibility to acquire and maintain peaceful possession and enjoyment of the property without seeking the assistance of PDIC.
3. The term As-Is-Where-Is shall refer not only to the description and physical condition of the property and its contents or inclusions at the time of the bidding, if any is declared to be part of the sale, but also to the condition of the title of the property or other evidence of ownership and the extent and state of whatever rights, interests and participation over the property of PDIC/closed banks may have at the time of the bidding. It shall also include the winning bidders assumption of all unpaid taxes, fees and/or expenses, such as, but not limited to capital gains tax or creditable withholding tax, whichever is applicable, documentary stamp tax, registration and transfer fees, association or condominium fees and/ or assessments, and all other expenses and charges in order to, as applicable, cause the transfer of the title from the named owner to the winning bidder.
4. The bidder is deemed to have conduct due diligence on the condition, status and ownership of the properties and, for this purpose, make the appropriate inquiries or verification with the applicable registries or government agencies and units and other entities.
5. Each bid shall be accompanied by a deposit equivalent to at least ten percent (10%) of the submitted bid, which shall be in the form of cash or Managers/ Cashiers Check (or a combination thereof) issued by a universal or reputable commercial bank payable to Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation or PDIC.
6. The winning bidder shall pay the balance of the bid price/purchase price, in full, within fifteen (15) calendar days from receipt of the notice of award or on 23 December 2017. (Note: Since the date falls on a Saturday, bidder to pay on the next working day) Checks should be cleared otherwise award is automatically cancelled.
7. PDIC reserves the right to withdraw without prior notice any or all of the properties offered for sale any time before the deadline for submission of bids.
Bid forms, copies of the Conditions of Bid and standard format of the Special Power of Attorney and Secretarys Certificate which are required for participants who are submitting a bid on behalf of another individual or an organization, respectively, may be secured free of charge from the above cited PDIC address.
Bid documents may also be downloaded from the PDIC website at www.pdic.gov.ph. Complete description of the properties is available at the Asset Management and Disposal Group, PDIC 7/F SSS Building, Ayala Avenue cor. Rufino St., Makati City.
For further information, you may call PDIC’s Public Assistance Department at:
- Tel. No. : (632) 841-4630 to 31
- Toll free : 1-800-1-888-7342 or 1-800-1-888-PDIC
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The holding of the bidding on the published date shall be cancelled in case there is a declaration that it is a non-working day or due to fortuitous events. In which case, the bidding shall be held on the following working day at the same time and venue. If there are any bid registered and submitted prior to the declaration of a non-working day and before the opening of bids, these shall be returned unopened immediately after the declaration of the work suspension.
Bidders are advised to bring proper identification (ID) with photo which shall be required for entry to the bidding area.
ROPA DISPOSAL COMMITTEE
Source: PDIC official website
View other PDIC foreclosed properties for public bidding
To view other PDIC foreclosed properties for public bidding, you may visit the following page:
Last updated on November 28, 2017 with file PDIC-INVITATION_TO_BID_DEC8