PDIC foreclosed Residential lot in Quezon, Palawan - For public auction on Thursday, November 16, 2017
Foreclosed Properties / Posted 4 months ago
Lot Area (sqm): 675
This is included in an auction of foreclosed properties of PDIC and various closed banks to be conducted on Thursday, November 16, 2017, at the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas – Legazpi Branch | Barangay 18 Rizal, St. Cabagñan, Legazpi City.
Note: This auction was originally scheduled for September 28, 2017, but was rescheduled by PDIC as stated in the following bid bulletin posted on their website:
BID BULLETIN # 1
20 September 2017
The public is hereby informed of the resetting of the conduct of public bidding of PDIC and various closed banks’ properties at the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas – Legazpi Branch, Barangay 18, Rizal St. Cabagñan, Legazpi City from September 28, 2017 (Thursday) to November 16, 2017 (Thursday).
- Address: Lot 3698, Brgy. Poblacion, Quezon, Palawan
Complete Property Details
- Property No: 1-0439-000000010
- TCT No: TCT No. T-13285
- Lot Area (sqm): 675
- Property Type: Residential lot
- Minimum Bid Price (PHP): 540,000.00
Disclosures (property status/remarks)
a – Title registered in PDICs name/Closed Banks name
k – With unpaid taxes
v – Inconsistencies in data found in the title/TD
29 – Owners Copy of TCT missing, reconstitution cost for the account of the buyer
- Date: 2017-NOV-16
- Venue: Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas – Legazpi Branch | Barangay 18 Rizal, St. Cabagñan, Legazpi City
- Time (submission of bids): Bids shall be accepted starting 9:00 A.M. until 2:00 P.M. (PDIC time/no extension)
- Invitation to bid/bidding guidelines: Click here to view/download
1. Sealed bids will be accepted from direct buyers only.
2. The sale shall be for CASH and on “As-Is, Where-Is” basis and the winning bidder shall undertake the responsibility to acquire and maintain peaceful possession and enjoyment of the property without seeking the assistance of PDIC.
3. The term “As-Is-Where-Is” shall refer not only to the description and physical condition of the property and its contents or inclusions at the time of the bidding, if any is declared to be part of the sale, but also to the condition of the title of the property or other evidence of ownership and the extent and state of whatever rights, interests and participation over the property of PDIC/closed banks may have at the time of the bidding. It shall also include the winning bidder’s assumption of all unpaid taxes, fees and/or expenses, such as, but not limited to capital gains tax or creditable withholding tax, whichever is applicable, documentary stamp tax, registration and transfer fees, association or condominium fees and/or assessments, and all other expenses and charges in order to, as applicable, cause the transfer of the title from the named owner to the winning bidder.
4. The bidder is deemed to have conduct due diligence on the condition, status and ownership of the properties and, for this purpose, make the appropriate inquiries or verification with the applicable registries or government agencies and units and other entities.
5. Each bid shall be accompanied by a deposit equivalent to at least ten percent (10%) of the submitted bid, which shall be in the form of cash or Manager’s/ Cashier’s Check (or a combination thereof) issued by a universal or reputable commercial bank payable to Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation or PDIC.
6. The winning bidder shall pay the balance of the bid price not later than October 9, 2017. Checks should be cleared otherwise award is automatically cancelled.
7. PDIC reserves the right to withdraw without prior notice any or all of the properties offered for sale any time before the deadline for submission of bids.
Bid forms, copies of the Conditions of Bid and standard format of the Special Power of Attorney and Secretary’s Certificate which are required for participants who are submitting a bid on behalf of another individual or an organization, respectively, may be secured free of charge from the above cited PDIC address. Bid documents may also be downloaded from the PDIC website at www.pdic.gov.ph.
The holding of the bidding on the published date shall be cancelled in case there is a declaration that it is a non-working day or due to fortuitous events. In which case, the bidding shall be held on the following working day at the same time and venue. If there are any bid registered and submitted prior to the declaration of a non-working day and before the opening of bids, these shall be returned unopened immediately after the declaration of the work suspension.
Bidders are advised to bring proper identification (ID) with photo which shall be required for entry to the bidding area.
Complete description of the properties is available at the Asset Management and Disposal Group, PDIC 7/F SSS Building, Ayala Avenue cor. Rufino St., Makati City. For further information, you may call our Public Assistance Department at:
Tel. No. : (632) 841-4630 to 31
Toll free : 1-800-1-888-7342 or 1-800-1-888-PDIC
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Properties shall be sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis.
Availability of units and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence before joining the auction
Last updated on: 2017-09-27 with file PDIC_INVITATION_TO_BID_NOV162017
Source: PDIC Website