BSP foreclosed Residential lot improved with 3 nipa huts in Legazpi, Albay - For bidding on October 23, 2017
Foreclosed Properties / Posted 8 months ago
Lot Area (sqm): 1,569
This is included in a public bidding to be conducted by the Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP). Deadline of submission of bids will be on Monday, 23 October 2017, 10:00 A.M., at the BSP Legazpi Branch, Rizal St., Legazpi City, Albay or at Room MR2-A, 2nd Floor, Five-Storey Bldg., BSP Complex, A. Mabini St. Malate, Manila.
- Location: Brgy. Road, Brgy. Buyuan, Legazpi, Albay
- TCT No.: 32265 1/
- Lot Area (sqm): 1,569
- Description: Residential lot improved with 3 nipa huts
- Minimum Pid Price (PHP): 1,020,000.00
- Remarks: 1/ Title to the property is still in the name of the previous owner; The winning bidder shall assume all unpaid taxes, fees and/or expenses in order to cause the transfer of the title from the registered owner to the winning bidder.
Bidding details/Contact info
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The sale of the property/ies shall be on an As-Is, Where-Is basis and the winning bidder shall undertake the responsibility to acquire and maintain peaceful possession and enjoyment of the property/ies without seeking the assistance of the BSP.
- The buyer is deemed to have inspected the property/ies, determined its/their condition and verified the title thereof.
- Any and all claims and liens annotated on the title, assessments, liabilities and/or damages whatsoever arising from any suit or litigation involving the property shall solely be assumed and borne by the buyer, accruing from the date of execution of the Deed of Absolute Sale.
- The BSP reserves the right to withdraw any or all of the property/ies offered for sale at any time and to reject any or all bids or to waive any infirmity found therein, or to accept such bids as will be considered advantageous to the BSP.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Offerors at the public bidding must tender a BID BOND equivalent to 10% of the bid offer either in CASH or CASHIERs/MANAGERs CHECK payable to the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas which shall form part of the consideration once the bid is approved. The balance shall be payable within 30 days from receipt of Notice of Award.
- The sale shall be subject to other terms and conditions under existing guidelines.
Complete description of the properties, rules and regulations on the bidding procedures and the prescribed bid forms are available at the Asset Management Department, Rm. 211, Five-Storey Bldg. through:
Name Direct Line Trunk Line: 708-7701 Fidel Dayag 306-34-15 Loc. 3415
Source: BSP Website
Properties shall be sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis.
Availability of units and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence before joining the bidding/auction or submitting offers.
Last updated on: 2017-10-19