Bank of Commerce foreclosed Residential Lot Improved With Two- Storey Residential Bldg. for sale in LOT 28 BLK 70, BEL ALDEA SUBD., BRGY. SAN FRANCISCO, GENERAL TRIAS, CAVITE
Foreclosed Properties / Posted 8 months ago
Lot Area (sqm): 41.48
Floor Area: (sqm):
- Property source: Bank of Commerce – Listing As of 3RD QTR, 2017
- Vicinity: General Trias, Cavite
- Property Location: LOT 28 BLK 70, BEL ALDEA SUBD., BRGY. SAN FRANCISCO, GENERAL TRIAS, CAVITE
- TCT / CCT No: 057-2014013987
- Lot Area (sqm): 41.48
- Floor Area (sqm):
- Property Description: Residential Lot Improved With Two- Storey Residential Bldg.
- Posted Price: PHP 730,000.00
1) All sales on “AS-IS, WHERE-IS” and “NO RECOURSE” bases. No warranties.
2) Prices NOT applicable to buybacks by former owners. Please contact Acquired Assets Management Department for buyback price.
3) Properties & prices subject to change anytime & may be removed from the list for any reason Top Management deems appropriate.
4) The list may reflect properties sold without the knowledge of AAMD. For immediate correction, kindly advise AAMD of such fact if identified.
5) If multiple offers are received for the same property, a bidding shall be conducted and the property shall be awarded to the highest bidder.
6) Mere submission of an Offer to Purchase does not confer “first option” or “first right” to the offeror.
7) The deficiencies stated herein are not meant to be exhaustive, comprehensive or complete. Buyers are advised to conduct their own due diligence prior to making an offer.
8) The Bank only shoulders Creditable Withholding Tax up to purchase price. Excess CWT are for buyer’s account.
9) This list is an intellectual property of Bank of Commerce. However, Bank of Commerce is not in anyway liable if this shall be copied, reproduced, altered and/or tampered for any activities other than the purpose of marketing properties contained in it.
10) No application fee is required.
11) Bid Offer should be labeled as “Bids and Awards Committee – Bank Property Bid” and be addressed to:
Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat
Finance and Controllership Group
12th floor SMPC Bldg., Ortigas Center
c/o Maritess C. Claveria
TRUNK LINE : 982-6000
ANNA PATRICIA R. LEON – LOCAL 6374
JESSIE T. SALOMEO – LOCAL 6375
Management reserves the right to change the price and/or to dissapprove offer for the said property
Source: Bank of Commerce website
View more Bank of Commerce foreclosed properties
To view the rest of the Bank of Commerce foreclosed properties included in this update, you may visit the following blogpost:
Last updated on November 7, 2017 with file Bank-of-Commerce-Luzon-ROPA-Pricelists-3rd-Qtr_2017