This Unionbank foreclosed property is for sale via sealed bidding. The deadline for submission of sealed bids will be on May 12, 2023. More details below.
- Property Source: UnionBank
- Address: LOT 2, BLOCK 23, UNNAMED ROAD, CAMELLA NUEVA ECIJA SUBDIVISION, BRGY. VALLE CRUZ, CABANATUAN CITY, NUEVA ECIJA
- Lot Area (sqm): 99.00
- Floor Area (sqm): 65.00
- Type: HOUSE AND LOT
- City: CABANATUAN CITY
- Province: NUEVA ECIJA
- MINIMUM BID PRICE: PHP 3,238,000.00
- TCT/CCT Number: 046-2016003099
- Status of TCT/CCT: TCT under the Bank
- Remarks: Unoccupied
“The properties are sold on an “AS IS WHERE IS” basis. Prospective buyers are enjoined to conduct due diligence on the physical ( which include condo/HOA dues, and utility bills, if any) condition of the property. As such, the seller makes no warranty as to the boundaries and technical description of the property and as to its legal condition such as the existence of any claims, liens suits or action involving the same property.
MISPRINTS ARE NOT MISREPRESENTATION OF ANY PROPERTY.”
Contact Info and other reminders
For more info, please call UnionBank DIRECTLY through the following:
- JP: 09178241494
- GAB: 09178232188
- MC: 09178600875
- MAE: 09951649727
You may also contact them via:
- E-mail: ARGMarketing@unionbankph.com.
- Website: www.unionbankph.com/foreclosed-announcement-downloadable
Sealed Bidding Details and Important reminders
- Deadline for submission of bids: May 12, 2023 (Friday, 5:00PM)
- How to submit bids: Submit online via email: ARGMarketing@unionbankph.com
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ACCOMPLISHED BIDDING FORMS, BIDDING RULES, AND VALIDATED DEPOSIT SLIP VIA EMAIL: ARGMARKETING@UNIONBANKPH.COM NOT LATER THAN May 12, 2023 @ 5:00PM.
JUST DEPOSIT THE P20,000.00 SHOW MONEY AT ANY NEAREST UNIONBANK BRANCH TO QUALIFY TO BID FOR EACH PROPERTY.
CWT IS FOR THE ACCOUNT OF THE BUYER.
CASH OR MANAGER’S CHECK TO BE DEPOSITED TO:
- ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1906322505001144
- ACCOUNT NAME: UNIONBANK OF THE PHILIPPINES
Please refer to Bidding Rules and Guidelines for more info.
According to the bidding rules and regulations, only cash payment is available. See Bidding Rules and Regulations for more details.
What to include when submitting sealed bids
According to the bidding rules and regulations, the sealed bid must contain the following:
- Signed Bid Form
- Signed Bidding Rules + all listed requirements (see Annex A of Bidding Rules and Regulations)
- Validated deposit slip for the Php20,000 show money
For more info, please refer to the Bidding Rules and Regulations.
UnionBank Bidding Rules, Guidelines, Requirements
Here are copies of the bidding rules and guidelines plus other related forms for quick reference (these are direct links to the files on UNIONBANK’s WEBSITE):
- Download Flyer
- Bid Form
- Bidding Rules and Regulations
- Personal Info Form
- Buyer’s Requirements
- Signature Card
- Offer To Buy Form
If you have questions, please contact Unionbank directly using the contact info above (after property details).
View more info about Unionbank foreclosed properties
To view more information about Unionbank foreclosed properties and the entire list included in this update, you may visit the following page:
==> Unionbank foreclosed properties for sale and auction schedules
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2023-May-09 with auction flyer: unionbank-foreclosed-flyer_may_12_re_auction_list_of_accounts_v2_compressed.pdf
Source: UnionBank Website