This Unionbank property is for sale via sealed bidding. The deadline for submission of sealed bids will be on June 26, 2020 (Friday 5:00PM). More details below.
- Property Source: UnionBank
- Property Description/address: H&L / Lot 14 Block 1, Warner Loop, Georgia Club, Brgy. Don Jose (nr. Laguna Technopark, La Residencia de Santa Rosa ), Santa Rosa, Laguna
- Type: House and Lot
- Lot Area (sqm): 240
- Floor Area (sqm): 240
- MINIMUM BID: PHP 15,180,000.00
Sealed Bidding Details and Important reminders
- Deadline for submission of bids: June 26, 2020 (Friday 5:00 PM)
- How to submit bids: Submit online via email: [email protected]
CWT IS FOR THE ACCOUNT OF THE BUYER.
JUST DEPOSIT THE P20,000.00 SHOW MONEY AT ANY UNIONBANK BRANCH NEAREST YOU TO QUALIFY TO BID FOR EACH PROPERTY.
CASH OR MANAGER’S CHECK TO BE DEPOSITED TO:
- ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1906322505001144
- ACCOUNT NAME: UNIONBANK OF THE PHILIPPINES
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ACCOMPLISHED BIDDING FORMS, BIDDING RULES, AND VALIDATED DEPOSIT SLIP VIA EMAIL: [email protected] NOT LATER THAN JUNE 26, 2020.
What to include when submitting sealed bids
The sealed bid must contain the ff:
- Signed Bid Form (click to download a copy)
- Signed Bidding Rules (click to download a copy)
- Validated deposit slip for the Php20,000 show money
For more info, please refer to the bidding guidelines below.
UnionBank Bidding Rules and Guidelines
Here’s a copy of the bidding rules and guidelines for quick reference:
If you have questions, you may contact UnionBank directly using the contact info below.
For more info:
- Please call UnionBank DIRECTLY:
- MARLON-(027)968-1605 / 09178568198)
- ELA-(027)968-0971 / 09178567698
- DENIS-(027)557-1378 / 09178301580
- MARK-(027)906-5818 / 09175968635
- ERICK- 09178088648
- E-mail [email protected]
- Visit UnionBank’s website at www.unionbankph.com/foreclosed-announcement-downloadable
MISPRINTS ARE NOT MISREPRESENTATION OF ANY PROPERTY.
1 ) UnionBank may, at anytime, withdraw any of the properties listed above prior to auction.
2 ) Office Hours: 08:30 am to 05:30 pm (Monday to Friday).
3 ) Payment of Creditable Withholding Tax (CWT) is for the Buyer’s account.
4 ) All winning bidders will be subject to credit checking.
View more Unionbank foreclosed properties
To view all Unionbank foreclosedproperties included in this update, you may visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2020-June-16
Source: UnionBank Website
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.