This Unionbank foreclosed property is for sale via sealed bidding. The deadline for submission of sealed bids will be on September 30, 2022. More details below.
- Property Source: UnionBank
- Address: Unit 1, Cluster No. B (B-1) Villa Mercedes At Mountain Ridge Subdivision, Barangay Niuyugan, Laurel, Batangas
- Lot Area (sqm):
- Floor Area (sqm): 186
- Type: CONDOMINIUM UNIT
- City: LAUREL
- Province: BATANGAS
- MINIMUM BID PRICE: PHP 7,068,000.00
“MISPRINTS ARE NOT MISREPRESENTATION OF ANY PROPERTY.”
Contact Info and other reminders
For more info, please call UnionBank DIRECTLY through the following:
- JP: 09178241494
- ELA: (027)968-0971 / 09178567698
- GAB: 09178232188
- MAE: 09951649727
- MASHA: 09693029260
You may also contact them via:
- E-mail: ARGMarketing@unionbankph.com.
- Website: www.unionbankph.com/foreclosed-announcement-downloadable
Sealed Bidding Details and Important reminders
- Deadline for submission of bids: September 30, 2022 (Friday, 5:00PM)
- How to submit bids: Submit online via email: ARGMarketing@unionbankph.com
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ACCOMPLISHED BIDDING FORMS, BIDDING RULES, AND VALIDATED DEPOSIT SLIP VIA EMAIL: ARGMARKETING@UNIONBANKPH.COM NOT LATER THAN September 30, 2022 @ 5:00PM.
JUST DEPOSIT THE P20,000.00 SHOW MONEY AT ANY NEAREST UNIONBANK BRANCH TO QUALIFY TO BID FOR EACH PROPERTY.
CWT IS FOR THE ACCOUNT OF THE BUYER.
CASH OR MANAGER’S CHECK TO BE DEPOSITED TO:
- ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1906322505001144
- ACCOUNT NAME: UNIONBANK OF THE PHILIPPINES
Please refer to Bidding Rules and Guidelines for more info.
According to the bidding rules and regulations, only cash payment is available. See Bidding Rules and Regulations for more details.
What to include when submitting sealed bids
According to the bidding rules and regulations, the sealed bid must contain the following:
- Signed Bid Form
- Signed Bidding Rules + all listed requirements (see Annex A of Bidding Rules and Regulations)
- Validated deposit slip for the Php20,000 show money
For more info, please refer to the Bidding Rules and Regulations.
UnionBank Bidding Rules, Guidelines, Requirements
Here are copies of the bidding rules and guidelines plus other related forms for quick reference (these are direct links to the files on UNIONBANK’s WEBSITE):
- Download Flyer
- Personal Info Form
- Bid Form
- Bidding Rules and Regulations
- Buyer’s Requirements
- Signature Card
- Offer To Buy Form
If you have questions, please contact Unionbank directly using the contact info above (after property details).
View more info about Unionbank foreclosed properties
To view more information about Unionbank foreclosed properties and the entire list included in this update, you may visit the following page:
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2022-September-27 with auction flyer: unionbank-foreclosed-properties-flyer_sept_30_re_auction_list_of_accounts_compressed.pdf
Source: UnionBank Website