This property is included in the latest list of UCPB foreclosed properties for sale, as of 2019-September-4. More details below.
- Source: United Coconut Planters Bank (UCPB)
- Property Code: ALF0001
- City/Municipality: Alfonso, Cavite
- Lot / Block / Unit No: Unit 6
- Property Address: Paradise Ridge Townhomes, No. 08 Alilio Drive, Brgy. Upli, Alfonso
- Classification: Residential Condo
- Lot Area (sqm):
- Floor Area (sqm): 199.54
- INDICATIVE PRICE (PHP): 6,390,000.00
- Bank has possession: Yes
- Title Status: Consolidated
- With Legal Case: No
Other Terms and Conditions:
1.) All sales on “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. No warranties.
2.) Prices NOT applicable to buybacks by former owners. Please contact the telephone numbers below for buy-back price.
3.) Properties and prices are subject to change anytime and maybe withdrawn from the list without prior notice.
4.) Mere submission of an Offer to Purchase does not confer “first option” or “first right” to the offeror.
5.) The deficiencies stated herein are not meant to be exhaustive, comprehensive or complete. Buyers are advised to conduct their own due diligence prior to making an offer. Inadvertent misprints shall not alter the property’s factual condition or shall they be deemed as misrepresentation of the property.”
6.) The Bank only shoulders the Creditable Withholding Tax (CWT) up to the extent of purchase price only. For any excess CWT shall be for buyer’s account.
7.) All submitted offers are subject to Bank’s management approval.
For inquiries, please contact UCPB’s Asset Management and Disposition Division:
- Reymark Modesto – (02) 811-9839 / (02) 811-9972
- Leslie Chua – (02) 811-9968
- Allen Morales (02) – 811-9182
- Gina Senga – (02) 811-9963
- Catherine Thelmo – (02) 811-9958
- Virgilio Velasco Jr. – (02) 811-9982
Email: [email protected]
“In compliance with R.A 10173 or Data Privacy Act of 2012, UCPB hereby collect, process, and retain buyer’s personal information in accordance with the intent to purchase property. The Bank ensures at all times the confidentiality of any personal information that comes to its knowledge and possession.”
UCPB is supervised by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas with telephone number (02) 708-7087 and email [email protected]
View latest list of UCPB foreclosed properties
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2019-September-4
Source: UCPB Website
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.