This property is included in a list of SSS foreclosed properties that are for negotiated sale, updated as of 2019-October-31. More details below.
- Region: Central Luzon 2
- Property Location: Lot 18, Blk. 2, Aguila Street, St. Francis Homes VI, Niugan Cabuyao Laguna
- Lot Size (sqm): 151.00
- Floor Area (sqm): 60.00
- Dwelling Type: Formerly Duplex converted into single unit
- Fair Market Value: PHP 1,182,261.66
The last time we called up SSS to ask for their payment terms, here’s what I got:
- Minimum Downpayment: 10% of selling price if selling price is above PHP500,000.00, 5% if selling price is below PHP 500,000
- Discounts: A cash sale will get 10% discount. You can also get 10% discount if a property is occupied.
- Payment terms: Up to fifteen (15) years at 9% interest per annum (Note: interest rates can be lower if payment term is shorter, call for details)
To check if the above is still valid, please call SSS directly through their contact info below. ~ Jay Castillo. ForeclosurePhilippines.com
Contact Info for SSS foreclosed properties
Contact Person: Engr. Evangeline B. Rivera
Telephone No.: (049) 562-0324
Email Address: email@example.com
Address: 2F SSS Building, Balagtas Blvd cor. M. Paulino St., San Pablo City
Download complete list of properties included in this update
To download a complete list of SSS foreclosed properties included in this update, you may visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2019-NOVEMBER-26 with file (SSS HOUSING ACQUIRED ASSETS FOR SALE – Edited and printed as of October 31, 2019) which can be downloaded from the link mentioned above.
Source: SSS Website
Full Disclosure: Nothing to disclose, this listing is being shared as a public service announcement for the benefit of the general public who are looking for foreclosed properties for sale.