This property is included in the list of SSS foreclosed properties updated as of 2022-September-13, which are for negotiated sale. More details below.
- Region: Western-Visayas (Item 6)
- Property Location: Lot 11 Blk. 34 Mercedes St., Canetown Subd., Victorias City, Neg. 0cc.
- City, Province: Victorias, Negros Occidental
- Lot Size (sqm): 280.00
- Floor Area (sqm): 179.92
- Dwelling Type: Bungalow
- Fair Market Value: PHP 1,071,580.00
How to avail (Summary)
- Contact SSS directly for property availability and other details/requirements
- Do your due diligence (inspect property, check documents, etc.)
- Choose your preferred payment terms
- Submit offer and requirements as instructed by SSS
(* The above is just a summary, please contact SSS directly for more details. Contact info can be found below)
This is the latest info I got from the SSS:
- Minimum Downpayment:
- For PHP 500,000 and below – Minimum of 5% of purchase price
- For above PHP 500,000.00 – Minimum of 10% of purchase price
- Interest rates (for installment payment)
- 6% – 1 to 5 years installment term
- 7.5% – 6 to 10 years installment term
- 9% – 11 to 15 years installment term
- 10% discount on purchase price for cash purchase
- 10% discount on purchase price for successful eviction of illegal occupant for occupied properties.
- Payment terms: Up to fifteen (15) years at 9% interest per annum (Note: interest rates can be lower if payment term is shorter, see above)
Contact Info for this SSS foreclosed property
Contact Person: Engr. Antonio G. Wong Jr.
Telephone No.: (034) 434-8991
Email Address: email@example.com
Address: 3rd Floor SSS Bldg., 2nd Lacson St., Bacolod City
View complete list of SSS foreclosed properties included in this update
To view/download a complete list of SSS foreclosed properties included in this update, you may visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2022-September-13 with file: sss-foreclosed-housing-acquired-assets-as-of-august-31-2022_compressed.pdf
Source: SSS Website
Note: The file says it was updated last August 31, 2022, but it was published on the SSS website around September 5, 2022 (I checked last September 4 and I still found the old list).
Full Disclosure: Nothing to disclose, this listing is being shared as a public service announcement for the benefit of the general public who are looking for foreclosed properties for sale.