This property is included in the list of SSS foreclosed properties updated as of 2022-August-04, which are for negotiated sale. More details below.
- Region: Southern-Mindanao (Item 7)
- Property Location: #041 Lot 6, Block 2, Evelyn Subdivision, New Visayas, Panabo City
- City, Province: Panabo, Davao Del Norte
- Lot Size (sqm): 251.00
- Floor Area (sqm): 47.70
- Dwelling Type: Bungalow
- Fair Market Value: PHP 845,740.00
How to avail (Summary)
- Contact SSS directly for property availability and other details/requirements
- Do your due diligence (inspect property, check documents, etc.)
- Choose your preferred payment terms
- Submit offer and requirements as instructed by SSS
(* The above is just a summary, please contact SSS directly for more details. Contact info can be found below)
This is the latest info I got from the SSS:
- Minimum Downpayment:
- For PHP 500,000 and below – Minimum of 5% of purchase price
- For above PHP 500,000.00 – Minimum of 10% of purchase price
- Interest rates (for installment payment)
- 6% – 1 to 5 years installment term
- 7.5% – 6 to 10 years installment term
- 9% – 11 to 15 years installment term
- 10% discount on purchase price for cash purchase
- 10% discount on purchase price for successful eviction of illegal occupant for occupied properties.
- Payment terms: Up to fifteen (15) years at 9% interest per annum (Note: interest rates can be lower if payment term is shorter, see above)
Contact Info for this SSS foreclosed property
Contact Person: Mr. Joseph G. Codilla/ Mr. Renzo Ben A. Lim
Telephone No.: (082) 221-34-93 / 221-3575 / 221-3536
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
Address: SSS Bldg., J.P. Laurel Avenue, Bajada, Davao City
View complete list of SSS foreclosed properties included in this update
To view/download a complete list of SSS foreclosed properties included in this update, you may visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2022-August-04 with file: sss-foreclosed-housing-acquired-assets-as-of-july-29-2022_compressed.pdf
Source: SSS Website
Note: The file says it was updated last July 29, 2022, but it was already August when it was published on the SSS website.
Full Disclosure: Nothing to disclose, this listing is being shared as a public service announcement for the benefit of the general public who are looking for foreclosed properties for sale.