This property is included in a list of SSS foreclosed properties that are for negotiated sale, updated as of 2019-October-31. More details below.
- Region: Central Luzon
- Property Location: 5-D-7 Almans Subdivision Brgy. Cutcut, Capas, Tarlac
- Lot Size (sqm): 130.00
- Floor Area (sqm): 31.88
- Dwelling Type: 2BR Bungalow
- Fair Market Value: PHP 460,100.00
The last time we called up SSS to ask for their payment terms, here’s what I got:
- Minimum Downpayment: 10% of selling price if selling price is above PHP500,000.00, 5% if selling price is below PHP 500,000
- Discounts: A cash sale will get 10% discount. You can also get 10% discount if a property is occupied.
- Payment terms: Up to fifteen (15) years at 9% interest per annum (Note: interest rates can be lower if payment term is shorter, call for details)
To check if the above is still valid, please call SSS directly through their contact info below. ~ Jay Castillo. ForeclosurePhilippines.com
Contact Info for SSS foreclosed properties
Contact Person: Engr. Mylene Nonette M. Zamora
Telephone No.: (045) 982-3541
Email Address: [email protected]
Address: SSS Bldg., Macabulos Drive, San Vicente, Tarlac City
Download complete list of properties included in this update
To download a complete list of SSS foreclosed properties included in this update, you may visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2019-NOVEMBER-26 with file sss-foreclosed-properties-for-posting-HAA-for-sale-as-of-october-31-2019.pdf (SSS HOUSING ACQUIRED ASSETS FOR SALE – Edited and printed as of October 31, 2019) which can be downloaded from the link mentioned above.
Source: SSS Website
Full Disclosure: Nothing to disclose, this listing is being shared as a public service announcement for the benefit of the general public who are looking for foreclosed properties for sale.
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.