This property is from the latest list of Security Bank foreclosed properties updated as of 2022-July-13, which are for negotiated sale. More details below.
- Location: Tarlac City, Tarlac
- Description: Lot 44 Block 4 Camella Homes, Phase 2, Lessandra Tarlac, Brgy. Maliwalo, Tarlac City, Tarlac (Residential Lot with Improvement)
- Lot Size (sqm): 71.50
- Floor Area (sqm): 36.00
- SUGGESTED PRICE*: PHP1,640,000.00
*Suggested Price is Negotiable/subject to change w/out prior notice
How to avail (Summary)
- Choose your preferred property from the list of foreclosed properties from Security Bank.
- Contact Security Bank directly for property availability and other details you need.
- Do your due diligence (inspect property, check documents, etc.).
- Make an offer on your desired property with your preferred price and terms.
- Wait for confirmation if your offer has been approved or not.
- Provide payment – If your offer is approved, you can proceed with the payment. Note: For Cash Sales, you need to provide payment within 5 banking days upon notification.
(* The above is just a summary, please contact Security Bank directly for more details. Contact info can be found below)
Please contact Security Bank directly for the updated payment terms
“1. Sale is on “As Is Where Is” Basis.
2. CWT Equivalent to 6% of approved price of bank shall be for the Bank’s account. All other expenses shall be for Buyer’s account.
3. Discounted Sale are subject to Bank’s approval.
4. In case of more than one offer, the bank will conduct sealed bidding of offers. SBC Reserves the right to reject any or all offers/bid.
5. Applicable Referral Fee:
Regular Price Properties:
Commission for Licensed Broker:
▪ 5% based on Total Approved Price valued at 3 Million and below
▪ 3% based on Total Approved Price valued above 3 Million
Agent’s Referral Fee:
▪ 2.5% based on Total Approved Price
6. Only Brokers/agents duly recognized by Buyer in writing or indicated in the form are entitled to commission.
7. All offers must be submitted with Buyer’s Info Sheet with documentary requirements.
All offers are subject to management approval. Availability, status and condition of the property/unit are subject to change without prior notice. Sale is under the “As is, where is” condition and that once an offer has been submitted, the client acknowledges that he/she has conducted due diligence on the property/unit and has accepted the physical and legal conditions of the property/unit.”
Security Bank Contact Info
FOR INQUIRIES, YOU CAN REACH SECURITY BANK THROUGH THE FOLLOWING:
- PROPERTY MANAGEMENT DIVISION, 15/F SBC Centre, 6776 Ayala Avenue, Makati City
- Telephone. Nos. 8888-7350 to 52; Fax – 8867-6796;
- E-mail: RNadonza@securitybank.com.ph; JBalneg@securitybank.com.ph
- Website: https://www.securitybank.com/personal/loans/repossessed-assets/properties-for-sale/
For inquiries and comments, please call Security Bank’s 24-Hour Customer Service Hotline at (632) 88-791-88 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Security Bank Corporation is supervised by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas with telephone number (632)708-7087 and email address: email@example.com
View complete list of Security Bank foreclosed properties included in this update
To view/download a complete list of foreclosed properties from Security Bank included in this update, you may visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2022-July-13 with file: security-bank-foreclosed-properties-for-sale-july-2022_compressed.pdf
Source: Security Bank Website
Full Disclosure: Nothing to disclose, this listing is being shared as a public service announcement for the benefit of the general public who are looking for foreclosed properties for sale.