This is included in the nationwide list of foreclosed properties from RCBC updated as of November 21, 2019, and is for negotiated sale. More details below.
- Property Source: RCBC
- City/Province: Quezon City, Metro Manila
- Property Acct. No: 10001000012205
- Category Classification: Residential – House & Lot
- TCT Number: 004-2016003495 – 0042016003496
- Address: Lot 2 & 4 Block 18 Melbourne St. Cor Damascus St. Palmera Homes IV, Brgy Sta Monica Quezon City
- Lot Area (sqm): 106.00
- Floor Area (sqm): 48.00
- Price (PHP) : 1,518,000.00
Contact details and reminders
For more details, Please e-mail [email protected]
or call the following numbers (Look for Cef Malig or Vaine Belleza):
Landline: (02) 8230-7751, (02) 555-8700 loc. 7661
Mobile no.: ( 0917) 806-4512 / (0918) 990-3805
All properties are sold on AS-IS-WHERE-IS basis. Properties and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
The Bank reserves the right to withdraw any property before auction.
Inadvertent misprints shall not alter the property’s factual condition nor shall they be deemed as misrepresentation of the property.
View all RCBC foreclosed properties
You may view all RCBC foreclosed properties included in this update on the page below:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on November 21, 2019 with file rcbc-foreclosed-as-of-november-21-2019.pdf
Source: Vaine Belleza, RCBC Channels Management
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.