This property is included in an updated list of PDIC acquired assets that are for negotiated sale from the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC), updated as of 2019-November-03. More details below.
- Property Code: 1-0366-000000035
- Property Type: Residential – Lot Only
- Location: Lot 17788-C, Brgy. Kalawaan, Binangonan, Binangonan, Rizal
- Lot Area(sqm): 540
- Floor Area (sqm):
- Price (PHP): 540,000.00
- Remarks: Negotiated Sale
- Disclosures: k, 65 (Please see below for the meaning of each disclosure/description)
Please refer to the code/description for footnotes below:
* – The Memorial Lot Contract and other related documents pertaining to the memorial lots were either misplaced or lost and could not be found and beyond recovery, per Affidavit of Loss executed in 1997
** – Deed of Sale in favor of EIB executed in 2006 is on file.
*** – Annotation at the back of the Deed of Sale Contract No. 1047604: Deed of Transfer dated 12/23/11 executed by Provident Plans International Corporation (PPIC) in favor of EIB / Deed of Sale dated 5/13/06 executed by PPIC in favor of EIB
10 – With technical error in describing the boundary/ies of the property
13 – Exact boundaries not determined due to absence of tax mapping in the area.
15 – The property is prone to flooding/landslide/erosion
20 – Buyer to reimburse real estate tax payments advanced by PDIC/closed banks CY 2016 onwards
21 – The property is located within an undeveloped subdivision/area
23 – Property traversed by Road/irrigational canal/transmission line/electrical post/creek
27 – Former Bank Premises
28 – Original copy of Deed of Cancellation of Mortgage on file with PDIC, not annotated in TCT
29 – Owner’s Copy of TCT missing, reconstitution cost for the account of the buyer
31 – All unpaid registration fees, interest and penalties shall be for the account of the Buyer
36 – With Dation in Payment with Right to Repurchase but not annotated on the title.
4 – TD in third party’s name
40 – With discrepancy in the lot area per latest TD and old TD or in the lot area indicated in the TD & COS
42 – With typo-discrepancy in describing lot area of the property in words versus in figure indicated in the title
43 – No available tax map/cadastral map at the Assessor’s Office
48 – With technical discrepancy in describing the lot number of the property between the title and in the subdivision plan
49 – Verification of property records with the Assessor’s / Treasurer’s Office at the buyer’s instance
50 – Shape of the lot does not form a polygon when plotted based on the technical description appearing in the title
54 – Title is not in the records of the ROD/razed by fire
57 – Original copy of Owner’s Duplicate of Title is in the custody of PDIC.
6 – The property is located within the residential compound of the previous owner.
60 – Title registered in the name of the borrower/former owner but the TD is declared in the another party’s name
61 – Based on technical description on the tilte, the property appears to have ovelapped the adjacent lot
62 – With discrepancy in the lot area per latest TD with the title
64 – With errors in the technical description subject for correction which shall be for the account of the buyer.
65 – With discrepancy in the shape of tax map of the property against the technical description when plotted.
66 – Title registered in the name of the bank but TD is declared in another party’s name.
67 – With typographical error in the name of the registered owner on the title.
68 – Exemption of the property from the provision of Article 567 of the Civil Code (on the rights of the usufructuary to the fruits)
69 – Exemption of the Republic of the Philippines from the obligation to grant a right of way to the grantee of the property
7 – Creek/river/legal easement not yet deducted in the area
72 – No records on file with the Assessor’s Office (undeclared)
73 – Notarized Deed of Assignment bears no signature of the vendees and not yet annotated on the title.
74 – No approved subdivision plan on file.
76 – With annotation of Option to Buy; for cancellation of the buyer
9 – Properties to be sold as a whole
A – COS Stamped registered by ROD but not annotated in the Tax Declaration
a – Title registered in PDIC’s name/Closed Bank’s name
B – With notarized Deed of Sale/Dacion en Pago/Deed of Assignment/Court Clearance/Decision/Certification in favor of the bank/PDIC but not annotated in the title
b – Title, OR/CR registered in borrower’s name/former registered owner’s name
d – Covered with TD (only) in PDIC’s name/Closed Bank’s name
e – Covered with TD (only) not in PDIC’s name/Closed Bank’s name
f – Titling/transfer of title on-going
g – Original Owner’s or ROD’s copy of TCT missing/ reportedly gutted by fire — reconstitution for buyer’s account
h – Title not in possession of PDIC but with conditional guarantee for release by entity in possession
i – With notice of levy or attachment, notice, of tax liens, lis pendens or encumbrances/ legal case/adverse claim/affidavit of loss
J – Not yet reflected in the latest tax map
j – With notation of encumbrance for cancellation for buyer’s account
K – Title in the name of mortgagee/originating bank/PDIC but TD still in the name of previous owner
k – With unpaid taxes/dues
l – With lessee/tenants/informal dwellers/caretaker/encroachment/ planted to crops
m – Buyer to determine occupancy/tenancy
n – Needs relocation survey
o – No Right-of-Way or used as Right-of-Way / With annotation of right-of-way
r – Net of Right-of-Way/easement due to waterways, river, creek, erosion/traversed by road
t – Improvement without tax declaration
v – Inconsistencies in data found in the title/TD
w – Only a portion of area indicated in the title/TD for sale
x – With subdivision/condominium restrictions and/or subject to special conditions
y – With annotation pursuant to Rules of Court or RA or Civil Code or other pertinent laws
How to submit offers to buy properties for negotiated sale
Interested buyers may get in touch with PDIC through the following contact information:
- (02) 841-4630 for those in Metro Manila
- toll-free hotline at 1-800-1-888-PDIC or 1-800-1-888-7342 for those outside Metro Manila
- e-mail to [email protected]
- private message at Facebook through www.facebook.com/OfficialPDIC
- PDIC Public Assistance Center, 3/F SSS Bldg. for letter inquiries
The list of properties for negotiated sale are available on the PDIC website, www.pdic.gov.ph, for ready reference, while the complete description of the properties are available at the PDIC Asset Management and Disposal Group, 7th Floor, SSS Building, 6782 Ayala Avenue, cor. V.A. Rufino St., Makati City.
View complete list of PDIC foreclosed properties
To view the complete list of properties included in this update, you may visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2019-November-03 with file PDIC_acquired_assets_for_sale_nov_3_2019.pdf, which can also be downloaded from the link above.
Source: PDIC Website
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Row House – Mabuhay Homes 2000 Darangan – Blk-17 Lot-15 – Brgy. Kalawaan, Binangonan, Rizal (Lot Area: 43.00 sqm; Floor Area: 25.00 sqm) – For Public Auction on APR 12 – 16, 2021 (Suspended) see announcement* (Occupied)
- Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Single Detached – San Carlos Heights – Blk-119 Lot-12/13 – Brgy. Tayuman, Binangonan, Rizal (Lot Area: 625.00 sqm; Floor Area: 124.00 sqm) – For Public Auction on APR 12 – 16, 2021 (Suspended) see announcement* (Occupied)
- Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Single Detached – San Carlos Heights Subd – Blk-33 Lot-7 – Brgy. Tayuman, Binangonan, Rizal (Lot Area: 260.00 sqm; Floor Area: 66.00 sqm) – For Public Auction on APR 12 – 16, 2021 (Suspended) see announcement* (Occupied)
- Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Row House – Mabuhay Homes 2000 Darangan – Phase-3A Blk-94 Lot-25 – Brgy. Kalawaan, Binangonan, Rizal (Lot Area: 43.00 sqm; Floor Area: 25.00 sqm) – For Public Auction on APR 12 – 16, 2021 (Suspended) see announcement* (Occupied)
- Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Row House – Mabuhay Homes 2000 Darangan – Phase-1A Blk-03 Lot-04 – Brgy. Kalawaan, Binangonan, Rizal (Lot Area: 43.00 sqm; Floor Area: 25.00 sqm) – For Public Auction on APR 12 – 16, 2021 (Suspended) see announcement*
- Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Row House – Mabuhay Homes 2000 Darangan – Phase-1A Blk-04 Lot-13 – Brgy. Kalawaan, Binangonan, Rizal (Lot Area: 43.00 sqm; Floor Area: 25.00 sqm) – For Public Auction on APR 12 – 16, 2021 (Suspended) see announcement*
- Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Row House – Mabuhay Homes 2000 Darangan – Phase-1A Blk-24 Lot-18 – Brgy. Kalawaan, Binangonan, Rizal (Lot Area: 43.00 sqm; Floor Area: 25.00 sqm) – For Public Auction on APR 12 – 16, 2021 (Suspended) see announcement*
- Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Row House – Crystal East Valley – Blk-17 Lot-61 – Brgy. Mambog, Binangonan, Rizal (Lot Area: 40.50 sqm; Floor Area: 22.00 sqm) – For Public Auction on APR 12 – 16, 2021 (Suspended) see announcement*
- BDO Foreclosed RESIDENTIAL HOUSE AND LOT at Lot 2, Block 25, Rue Dorothee St., Saint Monique Valais Phase 4, Brgy. Kalawaan, Binangonan, Rizal (Lot Area: 66.00 sqm; Floor Area: 80.00 sqm)
- BDO Foreclosed RESIDENTIAL VACANT LOT at Lot 13, Block 9, Road Lot 56, East Ridge Subdivision, Brgy. Darangan/Bilibiran, Binangonan, Rizal (Lot Area: 320.00 sqm)