This property is included in: NCR Tranche 194 (2nd Auction – With Discount) of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties for Public Auction.
ACCEPTANCE OF BIDS/OFFERS WILL BE ON: July 18-22, 2022. More details below.
“Interested parties may contact the Marketing and Sales Department thru Ms. Rhodora D. Atil, Ms. Jonnise Natividad, Mr. Marcelino C. Caliguiran Jr, Mr. Conan G. Acenas, Ms. Jelian Joy Frac, Ms. Kheenee O. Arnejo, Mr. Ron Michael G. Calina, Mr. Roger T. Delmiguez, Ms. Ivy Manigao, Mr. Jeffrey Cacayuran, Mr. Erris A. Agoncillo and Mr. Joseph Nicole Z. Santos at telephone number (02) 8654-9244. You may also email your inquiries for further details at email@example.com”
- Property Source: Pag-IBIG FUND (HDMF)
- Property Number/ID: 815201906190030 (Item # 102. for this batch/tranche)
- Property Location (address): Greenplace Homes 3 – Phase-3 Blk-1 Lot-15 – Brgy. Malagasang II-A, Imus City, Cavite
- Type: TOWN HOUSE
- TCT/CCT Number: 057-2012033446
- Lot Area (sqm): 36.00
- Floor Area (sqm): 42.00
- MINIMUM BID (Net of 10% Discount): PHP 727,560.00
- Appraisal Date: 17/Jan/2022
- Remarks: Occupied – Occupant Undisclosed – For Title Consolidation
Public Auction Info, Guidelines and Step-By-Step Procedure
- Publication Batch/Tranche: NCR Tranche 194 (2nd Auction – With Discount)
- Period of Acceptance of bids/offers: July 18-22, 2022
- Opening and determination of winning bids/offers: July 27, 2022
- Where to register and submit bids/offers (dropbox locations):
Branch Address Schedule of Acceptance of Bid Offers Pag-IBIG NCR Ground Floor (Parking Area) JELP Business Solutions Center, 409 Shaw Boulevard, Brgy. Addition Hills, Mandaluyong City 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
(July 18-22, 2022)
Dasmarinas, MSB Volets Commercial Building, E. Aguinaldo Hi-way, Dasmariñas, Cavite 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
(July 18-22, 2022)
San Pedro MSB 3/F Robinsons Galleria South, Km. 31 National Highway, Brgy. Nueva, San Pedro, Laguna 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
(July 18-22, 2022)
How to avail or participate in the public auctions of Pag-IBIG acquired assets
This is just an overview/summary of how to avail/participate in a public auction conducted by Pag-IBIG:
- View the list of properties included in the auction and identify properties you are interested in.
- Do your due diligence. When you find a property that you are interested in, you need to do a reasonable amount of due diligence (property inspection to see extent of repairs needed, check if there are any illegal occupants, checking the titles/tax declarations for any problems, etc.). Always keep in mind that foreclosed properties are for sale on an “As-is, where-is” basis.
- Secure forms you need to fill-out and submit when you register for the auction. If a property passes your due diligence and you want to participate in the auction, you need to secure and fill-out related forms from Pag-IBIG. You will submit these when you register to submit your bid offers. (refer to the guidelines for exact forms, and where to secure them)
- Register for the auction/bidding – Bidders are required to register at the Acquired Asset frontline counter servicing (venue to be specified per auction) prior to dropping of sealed bid offer/s. Only bid offers from registered bidders shall be accepted and a registration stub will be issued as proof of registration.
- Submit sealed bid/proposal – Bidders are advised to submit their proposals together with a photocopy of their 2 valid Identification (ID) card and latest proof of income only on the scheduled date of batch. No proposals shall be accepted earlier or later than the scheduled date. Please refer to bidding guidelines for more details.
- Opening of sealed bids shall be done as per schedule. The results of the sealed public auction shall be released and posted at Pag-IBIG’s official website. Winning bidders shall also be notified via email and SMS.
- Winning Bidders Payment of Bid Bond – As per guidelines: “The winning bidder shall be required to pay his/ her BID BOND equivalent to five percent (5%) of the BID OFFER and shall be paid within 3 working days after the publication of the winning bidders. It shall be in Philippine Currency and may be in the form of cash or manager’s check payable to Pag-IBIG Fund. It shall likewise serve as the down payment of the winning bidder”
- Payment of the remaining ninety five percent (95%) bid offer balance will depend on the chosen mode of payment (refer to guidelines for details)
Reminder: What you see above is just a quick summary. The exact step-by-step instructions are inside the guidelines as released by Pag-IBIG for each auction.
Please direct all inquiries to the designated contact persons from Pag-IBIG:
View more Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties and FAQ’s
Disclaimer and Reminders
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2022-July-11 with file ncr_t-194-wd_070822_compressed.pdf
Source: Pag-IBIG Website (As retrieved for the JULY-2022 schedules/listings)