This property is included in a public auction of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties to be conducted on Wednesday, November 20, 2019. More details below.
- Property Source: Pag-IBIG Acquired Assets / Foreclosed properties
- Property Number: 815201808290077
- Property Location (address): Lancaster Residences – Phase-2 Blk-18 Lot-69 – Brgy. Alapan II-A, Imus City, Cavite
- Type: Town House
- TCT: 057-2012014496
- Lot Area (sqm): 40.00
- Floor Area (sqm): 45.00
- MINIMUM BID: PHP 885,600.00
- Appraisal Date: 06/16/2018
- Remarks: UNOCCUPIED – For Title Consolidation
- Required Bidder’s Bond: 5% of the BID OFFER either in CASH or MANAGERS CHECK
- Auction Date: Wednesday, November 20, 2019
- Auction Time (Submission of bids): 9:00am to 12:00nn
- Venue: Roof deck JELP Business Solution Center, No. 409 Shaw Boulevard, Bgy. Addition Hills, Mandaluyong City
- Discount Status: No Discount
PAG-IBIG FUND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS, TO WAIVE ANY FORMALITY THEREIN OR ACCEPT SUCH BIDS AS MAY BE CONSIDERED MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THE FUND. THE DECISION OF THE FUND IS FINAL AND BINDING.
Interested parties may contact Pag-IBIG directly to get more details through the following:
Visit Pag-IBIG ACQUIRED ASSETS MANAGEMENT GROUP:
- 7th floor, JELP Business Solution Center Shaw Boulevard Mandaluyong City
Call (02) 8654-9244 and look for:
- Ms. Jodee Montealegre
- Mr. Conan G. Acenas
- Ms. Kheenee O. Arnejo
- Mr. Jon Vernard A. Meranio
- Ms. Leslie Anne B. Lising
- Mr. Ron Michael G. Calina
- [email protected]
View more info on how to avail, bidding guidelines, instruction for bidders, and complete list of properties included in this auction
To view a summary of how to avail a property via auction, the invitation to bid, general guidelines, a complete list of foreclosed properties included in this auction, instructions and documents for bidders, you may visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2019-October-28 with file PUBBID112019NCR(ND).
Source: Pag-IBIG Website
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.