This property is included in Pag-IBIG Tranche # SPB 132nd for Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties for Public Auction .
ACCEPTANCE OF OFFERS WILL BE ON: October 05 to October 09, 2020. More details below.
- Property Source: Pag-IBIG Acquired Assets / Foreclosed properties
- Property Number: 815201903130014
- Property Location (address): Metroland Terraces – Phase-2 Blk-7 Lot-8 – Brgy. De Ocampo, Trece Martires City, Cavite
- Type: Single Attached
- Lot Area (sqm): 75.00
- Floor Area (sqm): 27.53
- MINIMUM BID (Net of 10% Discount): PHP 617,940.00
- Remarks: Occupied-Occupant Undisclosed – For Title Consolidation
Public Auction Info
- Tranche #: SPB 132nd
- Period of Acceptance of BID offers: October 05 to October 09, 2020
- Where to register and submit sealed bid offer/s:
2nd Floor No. 409 JELP Business Solutions Center, Shaw Boulevard, Bgy. Addition Hills, Mandaluyong City
- Determination of winning bidders: October 13, 2020
Please refer to the Step-By-Step General Guidelines below for required forms, requirements for winning bidders, applicable discounts, and other information.
Public Auction Instructions for bidders and guidelines
A copy of the invitation to bid with instructions for bidders and general guidelines can be downloaded below:
PAG-IBIG FUND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS, TO WAIVE ANY FORMALITY THEREIN OR ACCEPT SUCH BIDS AS MAY BE CONSIDERED MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THE FUND. THE DECISION OF THE FUND IS FINAL AND BINDING.
Interested parties may visit the Marketing and Sales Department and contact Ms. Jennifer H. Garnica, Jodee Montealegre, Mr. Conan G. Acenas, Ms. Kheenee O. Arnejo, Mr. Jon Vernard A. Meranio, Ms. Leslie Anne B. Lising and Mr. Ron Michael G. Calina at tel. no. (02) 8654-9244. You may also email your inquiries for further details at [email protected]
View more Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties
To view our updated compilation of Pag-IBIG foreclosed/acquired assets for sale, visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2020-October-10 with file NCR_Tranche132_09262020WD.pdf
Source: Pag-IBIG Website (As retrieved for the October-2020 schedules/listings)
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!